Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Dude, seriously, If your thinking about getting a Gopro..... get the wide angle..... Hugs difference, better stability, better perception on speed.

I am highly dissapointed with my standard angle

By the way, Nice vid Lin, I love that run.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
dang, two monkey sightings on Sully yesterday. it was like they hung bananas at the top of the climb and y'all could smell it :D
From my experience with these monkeys, it prob wasn't bananas you were smelling that attracted them. :o:

Rastafari mon.

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
My Stinky has been reborn from the frame up. Scrapped all the crap components. Only things I kept was the suspension.

Roco I Pushed, and the 66 got a fresh service.
Weighs in at about 40.8 LB.

Blender built this rig for me :clapping:

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
nice looking rebuild....... but did you get adam's permission to copy his pat.pending ball breaker headset stack:busted: josh and i, maybe a few more were talking about heading to fontucky on sat, anybody else going?

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Nice B, looks freaking brand new. I'm diggin the black and white. Does this mean you'll be gracing us with your presence anytime soon??

J, I may be up for a Tucky run if no other rides come into fruition.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Some pics from Saturday. South County goodness.

Corn Dog

Moments before the carnage

Walked away with just a dislocated finger. Heal up.

Poway

Mullarks

Edgy getting ready to shave the legs for his afternoon road ride.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
looks like a good time boys!
I've never ridden ATT, it looks like a really fun trail.

Edgy.. time to retire the Sam Hill race kit, and get some proper shin guards like the rest of us mere mortals :)

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
as promised..
some Kenter action

posers!

the dubs by the tent are bigger and smoother than ever, thanks to Eric for a lot of the maintenance

Last edited:

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
looks like a good time boys!
I've never ridden ATT, it looks like a really fun trail.

Edgy.. time to retire the Sam Hill race kit, and get some proper shin guards like the rest of us mere mortals :)
Yeah , who knew looking like sam could be so dangerous... but I'm over him

i'm getting my new Rhoades jersey soon..anybody know what kind of pads he's runnin?

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Yeah , who knew looking like sam could be so dangerous... but I'm over him

i'm getting my new Rhoades jersey soon..anybody know what kind of pads he's runnin?
Edge, you're showing your age. Hill hasn't run shorts since 2005 or so. Moto pants is where its at. Bullcrew might have a pair he can loan you.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Edge, you're showing your age. Hill hasn't run shorts since 2005 or so. Moto pants is where its at. Bullcrew might have a pair he can loan you.
LMAO!!!! Yeah I have some stuff for you to sport Edge.... A little big but we can roll up the pants with safety pins! :thumb:

Nags I have your stuff man, been sitting in my truck in case I run into you or we ride so Its with me. I passed the hexed fork onto Randy so now he can have the nagavoodoo fork! :D

BTW: Expert pro line at Fontucky is off the hook, NOT a typical Donny run. It has some serious $h!T on it, practiced it today and again tomorrow and its definently a blast. Those who can make it out should there will be carnage no questions asked, they have the poor xc guys going down carnage alley from last year where all the DH crashes happened and they are walking there bikes down it so that will prove to be good entertainment tomorrow as well as running the expert pro gauntlett.

This course is why I dh its steep rock drops and chutes and definently has some gnar too it. Couldnt get any of the sport riders to run it with me today, they walked to the top where the drops start and that was it! :D

Last edited: