Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
What is the roll call for Mammoth opening weekend? How many people does the Condo sleep? If we have too many for the condo I've got some other friends heading up and I could crash with them.

Nagaredama
Abstrakt
Kazlx
Blender
Bneall
OvertheEdge???
Mandown???
Edgy??
I forgot what Joe said but I think capacity is at 10-12, so we may have some open space for other riders and also to help lower the costs a bit. Plus, I dont mind sleepin on the floor, just as long as I dont have to share my sleeping bag with any of you fvckers.

As it stands now w/ 8 people, it'll be 60 bucks a person for both nights which is pretty smoking considering we'll have full access to a kitchen.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Well lookie here. Look who finally beat the mann and hit top podium spot.

Who is that racing machine in 1st place! What a stud! :banana:
Like I said before ace the wall make it DH oriented (add gnar) instead of XC and add some rock lines and rock step downs and Ill take it.

Glad to hear the fishing went well Adam and Randy it sounds like SS was a blast! thumb:

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
What is the roll call for Mammoth opening weekend? How many people does the Condo sleep? If we have too many for the condo I've got some other friends heading up and I could crash with them.

Nagaredama
Abstrakt
Kazlx
Blender
Bneall
OvertheEdge???
Mandown???
Edgy??
I'm 75% right now but will know for sure by end of this week.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
OK fools, time to put up or quit riding...

Who's down for spending a weekend riding and building in the local mountains, location WILL NOT be divulged to people who don't attend this party but since it will be a ton of fun anyhow, it shouldn't be a big deal.

If you're ready to make some fun trails funnerer and have a weekend to set aside, PM for details and I'll try to schedule something in the next month except for Fathers Day weekend. Spend Saturday working on the trails and Sunday burning them in.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
anyone seen this website before?
http://www.chainlove.com/chainlove/cl

awesome deals there. they sell one product at a stupid low price until it is sold out, then they change the product. i've checked in a few times today and they have had a different product up each time. don't spread this too much, otherwise someone might swipe a deal that you want :)

edit - check the philosophy
http://www.chainlove.com/chainlove/manifesto.html

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Highlly Unlikely... Adrian doesn't respect dhmike or consider him as a threat. Ultranoob is more of a threat than mike, which is reasonable, since Sherman has beaten the Cal State Champ by over 16 seconds before.
your a funny mofo orvan/ozzer. i saw your m6 this weekend and i think i hate you even more now knowing you have an m6. when are you going to race in the z class again so i can beat you again?

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
OK fools, time to put up or quit riding...

Who's down for spending a weekend riding and building in the local mountains, location WILL NOT be divulged to people who don't attend this party but since it will be a ton of fun anyhow, it shouldn't be a big deal.

If you're ready to make some fun trails funnerer and have a weekend to set aside, PM for details and I'll try to schedule something in the next month except for Fathers Day weekend. Spend Saturday working on the trails and Sunday burning them in.
Count me in. A lot of us are heading to Mammoth opening weekend so keep that in mind.

I'll probably only be able to make the work day.

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.

Nagaredama
Abstrakt
Kazlx
Blender
Bneall
OvertheEdge
Mandown???
Edgy??
i'm still in, any chance there is any openings on the eco car bandwagon...... definately need to start riding more though, whats up for this weekend? w4, let us know where and when and we'll be there with mccleuds in hand :rockout:

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
i'm still in, any chance there is any openings on the eco car bandwagon...... definately need to start riding more though, whats up for this weekend? w4, let us know where and when and we'll be there with mccleuds in hand :rockout:
right on J! Glad to hear that my R9 will have a brother-in-arms.

come out to Kenter to shred some DJ's dude
I've been going every Sunday for weeks.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
I'm officially in!

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Looks like it probably won't happen until mid-July at this point, that should give us all time to make plans and get a big enough group that we can get a lot of work done. I propose either the weekend of July 12-13 or July 19-20. If enough people are interested we could even do a July 4th long weekend and ride 2 days.

edgy, you should talk to mark to see if we can use the cabin, otherwise we could camp out.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Mammoth Official List

Nagaredama
Abstrakt
Kazlx
Blender
Bneall
OvertheEdge
Edgy
Mandown???
damn it, i'm gonna find a way to make this happen.
is everybody leaving on the same day and coming back on the same day?
i just talked ot O.T.E and he didn't say he was a definite. what a butthole. are y'all rooming and driving together?

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
When are you guys going to mammoth? How come I didn't get invited? :plthumbsdown:
...that guys from West LA...you saw in the parking lot right:shocked:
Reason quoted from Edge above.

Opening weekend B, June 21st weekend. To my understanding, we were all leaving Friday after work and coming home Sunday afternoon. There is still a spot or 2 open if you want to roll. Just holler and Edge will reserve a spot for you on his bunk bed.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I want to get out earlyish Friday. I have the day off and would rather not spend time sitting in traffic when I could be up at Mammoth drinking beer. I was planning on taking the Camry, should have room for two more, unless someone with a bigger vehicle wants to to drive and I can kick in for gas.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
I want to get out earlyish Friday. I have the day off and would rather not spend time sitting in traffic when I could be up at Mammoth drinking beer.
excellent notion indeed
i called in a half-day at work, but i'm tempted to just call in sick and take off as early as everyone wants.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Where are you guys staying? Probably just ride local, my dad's going out of town that weekend so I don't have anywhere to leave the dog.
Just crack a bag of dog food and throw on some Lassie DVDs(loop mode) and your covered.....

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
weren't we going to leave a bit earlier than that?
like half-day afternoon-ish?
To get to Mammoth in time for pizza and beer

Scott. can you confirm?

I too favor leaving on Friday...lets be brave and leave early FRi morn, get a half day in???