Quantcast

You can take the girl out of the trailer...........

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
i live in west virginia. let me handle this.

what STOCH is apparently trying to say is that in an effort to cover-up his morning long search for 'razzi pictures of brittney and her less-than-sophisticated husband,he stumbled upon a picture of him scratching his ass. a common occurence in trailer parks and crappy apartments across the US. instead of pointing out that her husband is actually the trailer trash,he places the blame on brittney.

i am extremely bored and don't know what i just wrote because the Makers still has a hold on me,so just disregard it all and laugh.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
punkassean said:
Pregnant and barefoot with a lazy no-good ass-scratching BF. What's not to get. She's trailer trash.
oh yea. definitely.

and a $10 Million dollar house. damn trailer trash. go back to kentucky.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I like how they're both sporting wifebeaters. You can tell that they are uppity, social-climbing trailer trash, though, because the 'beaters haven't taken a good yellowing to them yet. Probably fresh from the package and with a designer label, therefore justifying the $65/ea price tag.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
i am finally vindicated. i was in the minority for not finding ms spears very attractive.
she looked good 5 yrs ago. watch "i'm a slave 4 u" and tell me that's not hot :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
narlus said:
she was never hot. neither was that skank aguilera or paris hilton, or any of these other cultural remoras.
Agreed w/regards to the other two, but when she was fresh on the scene, I would've happily done very naughty things to Britney...w/o being asked twice.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
narlus said:
she was never hot. neither was that skank aguilera or paris hilton, or any of these other cultural remoras.
She was sorta hot in a "I want to defile that uppity mall chick" kinda way.

But just barely.

All those other skanks - bleh.

I actually have a hard time thinking of any current entertainment icon as being "hot".

Done up, yes. Processed like American cheese? Yeah.

That's not hot.

(one glaring exception: Laura Prepon - :drool: )

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
narlus said:
:stupid:

And paris hilton is really ugly too. You would think that with all that cash she could buy a pretty face.
They are all skanky. I bet their coochies really stank bad.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Aguilera can be pretty hot when she's dressed like a normal human being. She's pretty nasty in her skank outfits and makeup, though (i.e. 98% of the time).

Hilton is spectacularly ugly no matter what way you slice it. I suppose there's no accounting for taste, eh? I'd think she'd have had some surgeon slice up her face a bit by now, but it looks like enough people have sufficiently hideous taste to encourage her into thinking she's even the tiniest bit attractive.