Quantcast

Israel Kills 60 in retaliation for 2 - Sharon 'satisfied' so far..

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LordOpie said:
Ok, so your bottomline is do nothing. Gotcha.
Noooooo, He said....
I don't think the Palestinians are going to change their course of action anytime soon, and neither did they start this fight, so I think the ball's really in Israel's court. If they don't want to acknowledge that, well, they're gonna stay in the hurt locker.
Do you see the SUBTLE DIFFERENCE?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
LordOpie said:
Ok, so your bottomline is do nothing. Gotcha.
'Nothing' in your world is code for 'anything aside from Opie's plan.'

So I guess I do nothing.

Can I say that you win, now?

I can't believe no one's thought of your plan before, Opie, and I'm sure millions of Palestinians will thank you for it.

-MD

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
1) Stop Israeli incusions, extra-judicial killings, executions, or whatever else you want to call them. Israal needs to behave like a guard at Buckingham Palace (i.e. Do nothing, even if a kid takes a piss on your shoes)
2) Wait a while.
3) Stop any continuing Palestinian attacks - would now be politically easy with the rest of the world seeing that Israel is commited to peace.
4) Implement road-map.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Should I quote myself at the start of the thread, in which I openly stated I had no plan or answers to the problem? My entry into this thread had no relation to a solution for the problems in that region.

Still, if you wanted to get to the moon in a spaceship made of popsicle sticks, I'd say you were an idiot. That still doesn't mean I can make a spaceship myself. You can call be a shortsighted bastard, but I'll stick with the epithet 'realist,' which I've tried to keep all along.

Give me a few hours more and I'll try to think of a solution. My last attempt at finding one ended up with me theorizing that the US should give Israel a deadline to make peace, or we cut off all aid and support. Then they'd be forced to find a solution to their own mess, or else go out in a blaze of glory. Biggest problem with that would be Palestinian extremists, who'd be eager for the chance to make peace untenable and bring on the final fight...when the Arab states saw Israel alone, they'd bring it on, nukes would fly in every direction, and not many would be left.

Probably not the best plan. I'm still thinking.

MD

MD

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
LordOpie said:
okay, how?
Well, come on, that's not hard...how do you stop beating up your brother? You just stop doing it. When he tries to hit you, you don't hit him back. It kind of hurts. But if your brother's not too big, you can suck it up, and when the rest of the family sees what's happening, they might stop him.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
So Mike, you have no plan but you're okay with continually being a prick to other posters who are tossing out ideas.

I bet you sit at company meetings offering nothing but problems.

MikeD said:
Well, come on, that's not hard...how do you stop beating up your brother? You just stop doing it. When he tries to hit you, you don't hit him back. It kind of hurts. But if your brother's not too big, you can suck it up, and when the rest of the family sees what's happening, they might stop him.
Okay, let's go with your assinine analogy... your brother picks up a chainsaw and hacks off your arm. Do you defend yourself or wait for him to hack off the other arm. We're not talking about bruises here, we're talking about individual lives being lost at the hands of terrorists. How about this, stop sending suicide bombers and they'll stop bulldozing?

You are clearly one of the most fvcktarded people in the world. I say fvcktard, cuz it'd be an insult to actual retards to lump you in with them. Combine the worst parts of N8 & Changleen, roll 'em in crap, and we've got you.

I want to thank you two for entertaining me on a slow work day when the other forums I visit were dead too.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
LordOpie said:
Okay, let's go with your assinine analogy... your brother picks up a chainsaw and hacks off your arm. Do you defend yourself or wait for him to hack off the other arm. We're not talking about bruises here, we're talking about individual lives being lost at the hands of terrorists. How about this, stop sending suicide bombers and they'll stop bulldozing?

You are clearly one of the most fvcktarded people in the world. I say fvcktard, cuz it'd be an insult to actual retards to lump you in with them. Combine the worst parts of N8 & Changleen, roll 'em in crap, and we've got you.

I want to thank you two for entertaining me on a slow work day when the other forums I visit were dead too.
I didn't say it was smart, or my favorite word, 'realistic,' for the Israelis to stop fighting. You just asked how. It's simple to do. It was Changleen's plan, not mine.

If you haven't noticed, Changleen and I aren't really on the level with one another on most issues, or in cahoots with trying to piss you off. I appreciate your level-headed and academic approach to our little discussion, though. It's nice to see you can't argue in the abstract without getting too personal.

In your next company meeting, I hope your boss likes your spaceship made of popsicle sticks.

MD

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I had a plan that would put the Israelis on the moral high ground at one point.

Until they withdraw from Gaza and the West Bank or let Palestinians vote, they really don't have a leg to stand on. You can't "temporarily" occupy a place permanently.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LordOpie said:
You're a fvcking looser dude. :drool: Israel is in the wrong. You, and plenty of other Jews have an almighty bug up their asses. You can't possibly be wrong, or take the first step towards peace.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Silver...don't go being a 'prick' by disagreeing with Opie. I have done so, and it's not pretty. I'm now an official fvcktard. Spare yourself the same fate while you can.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
MikeD said:
Silver...don't go being a 'prick' by disagreeing with Opie. I have done so, and it's not pretty. I'm now an official fvcktard. Spare yourself the same fate while you can.
I've done it before, and I'll do it again :D

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Changleen said:
You're a fvcking looser dude. :drool: Israel is in the wrong. You, and plenty of other Jews have an almighty bug up their asses. You can't possibly be wrong, or take the first step towards peace.
Hey, wait, I'm a Jew. Have I been arguing on the wrong side here?

Last I checked, much of the US support for Israel wasn't Jew-specific.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Whoa!

The 2nd anti-jew statement Ive seen from you in about 30 seconds. Holy **** Hitler.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
MikeD said:
Hey, wait, I'm a Jew. Have I been arguing on the wrong side here?

Last I checked, much of the US support for Israel wasn't Jew-specific.
A bunch of conservative Christians as well...they just can't wait for Armageddon to happen in Israel...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlySurly said:
Whoa!

The 2nd anti-jew statement Ive seen from you in about 30 seconds. Holy **** Hitler.
No, If you actually read my posts you'd see that you were making leaps of judgement ...again...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I bet Changleen's cure to the problem would have something to do with setting up special "camps" for the Israelis to work in as the palestinians moved back into their rightful territory?

Is that right?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
No, Read the thread, Tail Gunner.
Dont run from this. Exactly what other problems today are the jews responsible for...now that we got it out in the open and all?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Making you act like a Dick, apparantly, although I'm not sure I can really blame them...

Have you read the thread yet?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Making you act like a Dick, apparantly, although I'm not sure I can really blame them...

Have you read the thread yet?
I kept track from the beginning where you went from just being anti-isreal policy to anti-jew in about .05 flat. It may not have struck me so much if you hadnt said the jews were responsible for the sept. 11 attacks in the other thread, but oh well, you said it.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Ok, I'm punching out of this burning wreck for now...seeya all real soon.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlySurly said:
I kept track from the beginning where you went from just being anti-isreal policy to anti-jew in about .05 flat. It may not have struck me so much if you hadnt said the jews were responsible for the sept. 11 attacks in the other thread, but oh well, you said it.
Would you like to post a quote where I said that, or would you like to admit you're spinning the crap out of what I said, just like the retards in office that you support?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
" What has the Jewish lobby gained? Exactly what they want. "

In response to the question I asked about who would profit from the attacks of 911. Control yourself.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
:drool:

BurlySurly said:
What has the government gained? A war in Iraq? A recession? Who profits and how does the person profiting convince the CIA (non politically aligned with the white house at this time) to go along with it?
You cannot give a reasonable explanation for these facts.
Changleen said:
What has PNAC gained? Exactly what they want. What has the Jewish lobby gained? Exactly what they want. What have Republican hawks gained? Excatly what they want... I could go on...but...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
for the record, I think Israel most definitely has fvcked up and made plenty of mistakes as well as being ruthless and violent in their actions. Even if you disagree, let's run with this for a moment and assume Israel will never ever seek peace. Now what?

for the record, Changleen is a racist. Dude, it really is okay for you to hate a group of people. On behalf of all jews, we don't care that you hate us. Really. Honestly.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I'm sorry you guys are unable to continue with this debate without resorting to personal attacks and acusations of racism. Actually it's pretty pathetic. If you back track a few posts, you'll see there are some points being made. maybe you could address those like grown ups instead of beahving like children?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
I'm sorry you guys are unable to continue with this debate without resorting to personal attacks and acusations of racism. Actually it's pretty pathetic. If you back track a few posts, you'll see there are some points being made. maybe you could address those like grown ups instead of beahving like children?
Maybe if your blatant racism didnt get in the way of your arguments you would...wait, wait a second what am I saying. The blatant racism is the REASON FOR your arguments. This much is clear.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Changleen, besides jews, which other groups do you hate? Perhaps a jew hurt you in some way in your past? Perhaps it was a night a few years back, a few too many beers, you met a jew, he was a gay jew and he took advantage of you?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
BurlySurly said:
Dont run from this. Exactly what other problems today are the jews responsible for...now that we got it out in the open and all?
i know you weren't addressing me, but i have some thoughts on this issue. i don't think that jews per se are responsible for many problems. israeli jews are an entirely different matter, especially the ones that build illegal settlements in a deliberate attempt to provoke the arabs. (thus when the arabs retaliate these fundamentalists can feign innocence and watch smugly at the ensuing bloodbath.) more than mere fundamentalists ariel sharon and his ilk have done nothing to untangle the mess in the area, and in continuing the bloodshed he's indirectly made the united states a target for incensed arabs, that is al qaeda + their supporters in other words.

so while i don't have any beef with, say, hasidic jews in brooklyn, i do have a beef (and i'd go as far to say that Changleen would agree with me) with many israeli jews. is this being racist or anti-semitic? no, notice my condemnation isn't by race or nationality but rather on a subset that exhibits particular behavior.

while i have my own personal doubts of how much the u.s. and israeli govts respectively knew about 9/11 prior to it taking place they are just that, doubts. with no valid evidence to back it up i stash such thoughts in the same little-used region of my mind where jimmy hoffa burial locations and the identity of jfk alternate shooters reside.