Quantcast

Israel Kills 60 in retaliation for 2 - Sharon 'satisfied' so far..

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Toshi said:
so while i don't have any beef with, say, hasidic jews in brooklyn, i do have a beef (and i'd go as far to say that Changleen would agree with me) with many israeli jews. is this being racist or anti-semitic? no, notice my condemnation isn't by race or nationality but rather on a subset that exhibits particular behavior.
Sure, that's just bashing Israeli policy, which was the track that Changleen was originally on, until he released this gem on Lord Opie.
"You, and plenty of other Jews have an almighty bug up their asses."
Combined with the assertion made in my sig. It looks like a duck and quacks like one too.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Toshi said:
so while i don't have any beef with, say, hasidic jews in brooklyn, i do have a beef (and i'd go as far to say that Changleen would agree with me) with many israeli jews. is this being racist or anti-semitic? no, notice my condemnation isn't by race or nationality but rather on a subset that exhibits particular behavior.
Wow, Thanks Toshi. Look - this guy knows the definition of Racism! Maybe you (opie, Burly) could learn a thing or two.

And yes, I agree with you.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlySurly said:
Sure, that's just bashing Israeli policy, which was the track that Changleen was originally on, until he released this gem on Lord Opie.
Combined with the assertion made in my sig. It looks like a duck and quacks like one too.
Have you ever heard of 'context'? or are are you just trying to copy George Bush?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
=Toshi]is this being racist or anti-semitic? no, notice my condemnation isn't by race or nationality but rather on a subset that exhibits particular behavior.
BurlySurly said:
Doofus.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Changleen, you're still a racist. Your posts over time here have demonstrated it. Everyone knows it and we're all okay with it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
You are pathetic. You loose a debate, and the only thing you can do is lash out with childish 'racist' remarks. Once again, this is part of your little campaign to prevent the discussion of Israeli policy being fvcked up and evil. Remember the other day when you tried to stop people talking about hitler? That was pretty pathetic too. Your posts are childish, you loose every argument you get into and this is all you have left. Come back when you grow a pair.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
LordOpie said:
Changleen, you're still a racist. Your posts over time here have demonstrated it. Everyone knows it and we're all okay with it.
eh, your opinion is not shared by all. my impression of many jewish people that i have known is that many are so quick to pull out the anti-semitism card that discussion of israel with them is just about pointless. in as many words i think this is what Changleen wrote, just with less ambiguous language :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Hey, guy. Call names all you want but we can all read what you've written and see what you meant. I dont really CARE that you hate anyone, Im just saying it makes your arguments bogus because you cant take an objective viewpoint. Dont cry though, cause I never thought your arguments meant much before either.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Remember the other day when you tried to stop people talking about hitler? That was pretty pathetic too.
Hahahahah!

You're bashing a jewish guy for getting mad about Hitler. That's awesome!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlySurly said:
Hey, guy. Call names all you want but we can all read what you've written and see what you meant. I dont really CARE that you hate anyone, Im just saying it makes your arguments bogus because you cant take an objective viewpoint. Dont cry though, cause I never thought your arguments meant much before either.
Coming from Mr. Objective himself I'll take that as a compliment... :)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Toshi said:
eh, your opinion is not shared by all. my impression of many jewish people that i have known is that many are so quick to pull out the anti-semitism card that discussion of israel with them is just about pointless. in as many words i think this is what Changleen wrote, just with less ambiguous language :D
stop fvcking with my trolling.

He is a racist tho... I would be more comfortable knowing which other groups he hates tho, otherwise I'd feel like I was a target

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
when i first got a computer a few years back i was chatting with this anonymous supposed girl in Toronto. She was supposedly blonde hot and half jewish. She wanted to cyber, but i wasn't into cyberin especially since i had no clue who was on the other end of the computer. i'm now left to suspect if it was indeed Lord Opie on the other end of those conversations...

Lard Dopie and the Burly one has plenty of tricks for folk......

bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reel reel reel.............

Changleen said:
You are pathetic. You loose a debate, and the only thing you can do is lash out with childish 'racist' remarks. Once again, this is part of your little campaign to prevent the discussion of Israeli policy being fvcked up and evil. Remember the other day when you tried to stop people talking about hitler? That was pretty pathetic too. Your posts are childish, you loose every argument you get into and this is all you have left. Come back when you grow a pair.
I've heard you use the word "evil" quite a bit as of late. Are you a member of the axis of evil? I mean thats the PC term that dubya uses. OH!! I got it. Your a closet Bush lover arent you?

genpowell71 said:
I've heard you use the word "evil" quite a bit as of late. Are you a member of the axis of evil? I mean thats the PC term that dubya uses. OH!! I got it. Your a closet Bush lover arent you?

lol

I like how changleen refers to the palestanian suicide bombers blowing up school buses as "some guys with homemade fireworks", without looking back to the 60's and 70's and see what the wars in the middle east were all about.

Changleen:

open your eyes and look at the size difference bewteen Isreal and the Arab world, if you are up against a region with PLENTY(notice I didn't say all ;) ) of religious fanatics, you better damn well have enough ammo to blow the rest of them up in anticipation of say, an all-out invasion attempt(like the 60's and 70's).

I know your type, ypu are one of those people who grow up with anglo-saxan influnce, self-righteous people who pride themselves as being "liberal/right", and view others as "not yourself". You claim that you have been in all parts of the world and have friends of many races, but that statement appears to me as a pathetic display of nervousness in face of people who recognizes your intolerant nature.

Has the Jewish race done any harm to you? no

would hitler have killed you? no

would the palestanians have killed you? no, because you are more likely to be a John Walker Lind than anything else, while thinking that you are so,ehow on a crusade to save the world from Jews and others.

You have personally told me to get the hell out of this forum, i called you somenames, but never told you to get out of here.

Maybe it's time for you to check out this website:

http://skinheadz.com/

you will find many comrades there, among others:

Bush haters that want to kill Jews and Communists.

have a good day

Nick

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
nicklin said:
open your eyes and look at the size difference bewteen Isreal and the Arab world, if you are up against a region with PLENTY(notice I didn't say all ;) ) of religious fanatics, you better damn well have enough ammo to blow the rest of them up in anticipation of say, an all-out invasion attempt(like the 60's and 70's).
And this is how you see things right? Just a big long wind up to a huge fight? 'You'd better make sure you got enough guns!' - Brilliant! Way to make peace in the world.
Or are you of the opinion that Arabs are less worthy, and in the end only here as a particulary nasty sort of weed that needs to be removed before the Westernised world can spread it's influence across another 1/3 of the globe?
Or do you not actually have an opinion about the actual issues, and just come on here to vent some of your frustration that the 20th playing of 'Enter Sandman' couldn't quite get rid of? Maybe when you actually contribute something to one of these discussions, people might give a **** about what you say.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
And this is how you see things right? Just a big long wind up to a huge fight? 'You'd better make sure you got enough guns!' - Brilliant! Way to make peace in the world.
I think he was hinting that with Islamic Fundamentalism running rampant as it is, the closest you can get to "World Peace" is having the ability to stifle your opposition with guns. That's not exactly a new way of thinking, nor is it wrong, IMO, in the case of Israel.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlySurly said:
That's not exactly a new way of thinking, nor is it wrong, IMO, in the case of Israel.
This is where we obviously differ. The way things are going right now, and have been going for the last X years is obviously stupid, just ends up with a whole bunch of dead and basically miserable people. Violence is not the answer, someone needs to make a genuine, wholehearted movement toward peace and reconcilliation. This can be either side, but right now I'd say that the ball is firmly in the Israeli court, and that the situation is not being helped by the American media who continue to blatently play the palestinians as backward terrorists and the Israelis as victims, when in reality the situation is more of the reverse.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The problem will not improve until the world recognizes the situation is not just israel vs palestine, but israel vs the arab world who's manipulating the palestinians to die for stupid reasons. If the arab world really cared about the palestinians, they'd invite them home.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LordOpie said:
The problem will not improve until the world recognizes the situation is not just israel vs palestine, but israel vs the arab world who's manipulating the palestinians to die for stupid reasons. If the arab world really cared about the palestinians, they'd invite them home.
Sorry Opie, but I really don't see that. For a start, why should the Arabs care more about the Palestinians any more than the Israelis?
We're all human right? Moreover, the USA actually pays both Syria and Egypt to keep the hell out of Israli/Palestinian affairs to the tune of $50 Billion a year. I don't think these payments would continue if they did not percieve they were getting anything for their money.

The other thing which you refuse to accept is that if anyone has the right to call that area of land 'home', it's the Palestinians, not the Israelis.

Please, feel free to educate me on the specifics of how the rest of the Arab world manipulates the situation though.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Changleen said:
The other thing which you refuse to accept is that if anyone has the right to call that area of land 'home', it's the Palestinians, not the Israelis.
haven't you read my many posts about the fall of the Ottoman empire? If not, go educate yourself.

In a nut shell, to the victor goes the spoils and Britain had the right to do whatever the fvck they wanted to.

EDIT: but no one has the "right" to any land except those who currently occupy it and that's another reason why the situation won't be resolved... people are too hung up on righteousness instead of doing what's right.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
LordOpie said:
See, we've agreed all along...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LordOpie said:
haven't you read my many posts about the fall of the Ottoman empire? If not, go educate yourself.

In a nut shell, to the victor goes the spoils and Britain had the right to do whatever the fvck they wanted to.

EDIT: but no one has the "right" to any land except those who currently occupy it and that's another reason why the situation won't be resolved... people are too hung up on righteousness instead of doing what's right.
I disagree wih the premis 'might is right'. That will surely end up with more and protracted war.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
MikeD said:
See, we've agreed all along...
I feel like you're setting me up.

"It's a trap!"

alright, how have we agreed? Weren't you saying that it's israel's responsibility to solve the problem?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Changleen said:
I disagree wih the premis 'might is right'. That will surely end up with more and protracted war.
who cares if you agree or not?! That's how humanity has worked, for like, ever. Britain did what it wanted to, the idea is to move forward, to today and forget who "deserves" whatever.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
in that case, aren't the palestinian attacks acceptable then? they're simply attempting to use the oh-so-right might to their purposes...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Toshi said:
in that case, aren't the palestinian attacks acceptable then? they're simply attempting to use the oh-so-right might to their purposes...
uhh, of course they have the 'right' to attack. But I'm reading more and more reports of 'average' palestinians who are tired of the war. It's for them that a solution needs to be found.

But I'm glad you agree that Palestine is attacking Israel :devil:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Changleen said:
One where our first reaction to any given situation is NOT to kill a bunch of people?
It sure is easy to take the moral highground when you don't have the responsibility to protect people.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LordOpie said:
It sure is easy to take the moral highground when you don't have the responsibility to protect people.
Dude, by Israel's record they not exactly doing a brilliant job at protecting anyone... It's also pretty easy to take the moral highground in reality, too. If Israel just stopped attackin Palestinians, stopped buldozing homes, stopped targetted killings, made an international statement to that effect, pretty damn quickly it would become 'unnaceptable' to the rest of the world for Palestinians to continue to use suicide bombings, rocket attacks and so forth for their ends, and probably, they wouldn't feel the need to do so so much anyway. Maybe a few Israleis might die whilst you had to wait for the effect to kick in, but thousands have died over the years precisely because of either sides inability to forgive, or just to say 'OK, enough!'. Both sides behave like children. Israel acts the victim on the world stage. They have the army, capability and supposedly, the maturity to take the initiative here. But they do not, and the killing continues.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
so why doesn't palestine just stop with the suicide bombings, make an international statement to that effect?