Quantcast

the random thought thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
just ate a whole pack of prosciutto. man that went fast.
Worked in Brazil for a month. Never had prosciutto before. Hotel I was staying at had prosciutto at their salad bar. I would make giant sandwiches with the stuff. It wasn't until I got home an attempted to buy the stuff did I realize I was eating $20 sandwiched.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Cacio e Pepe with prosciutto, peas, and tossed in breadcrumbs after the cheese melts... Cooked on top of the wheel like the Romans do...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Cyclopps came in today, pretty short learning curve. Standing up is like WOAH and not knocking shoulders on the door frame isn't so much... I"m like psp has done it again catch me while you can.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Them: Will you cook for our Oscar Party?
Me: No.
Them: Why not?
Me: Because Oscar parties suck.
Them: Is our Money not good enough?
Me: Oscar parties suck and I want nothing to do with it.
Them: What are you going to do tonight then?
Me: Not going to some stupid Oscar Party....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was in a discussion with a friend. He stated that most cities in the US were built from the center out. I asked him to define the center of a city. The exact criteria. I then pointed out that most cities in the US were built on or around transportation access points, mostly a specific waterfront access point. Customs houses, Charter houses and most public buildings are near the docks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Phillips head screws are by nature defective in design. As torque is applied, driver is forced out of slot.
Plus head screws do not have said feature/defect. However it things are made worse when you use a phillips head drive on a plus head screw. However a phillips driver with the point ground down a little bit works well on both Phillips and Plus heads as does a Plus head driver.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Growing up my mother would call me a Son of a Bitch when she got mad at me. I'd laugh and agree that I was indeed a son of a bitch. It usually made the situation worse.