Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
i have some easter sunday plans in the afternoon, so it'll most likely have to be a morning session for me. I can call you Sat. let you know what time.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Good times indeed regardless of scorching heat. We were able to repair that right hander a bit to make it rideable.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I read that N* may open late May. This can be an option instead of a Mammoth trip.

Weekend peeps, who's riding? There are some tentative shuttle plans if interested.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
OK I went to fontucky today, expected crowd is 2-3 thousand people and vendor row is slammed with the grounds all taken up by trailers and campers as well. Rode the 4x track to dial the bike in, 888 and avy are going back on tonight. I dont have time or patients to tune right now.
Its wild and going to be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have all the big stuff going on and re worked the 4x track with new dirt to repair lines and make it flow better.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Thanks T, I just vomited on my keyboard. That girl (wifey?)in the background looks completely bored and unfazed at the whole ordeal

Mandown, I may be up for a Sun ride. Looks like my Sat plans are foiled again by work.

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
Thanks T, I just vomited on my keyboard. That girl (wifey?)in the background looks completely bored and unfazed at the whole ordeal
I do what I can ;)
I had just finished building up my new street SS machine with a tasty 2.53:1 gearing and was taking it for the first ride. 2 miles in I slowed to a trackstand at a stop sign. When I hammered down to get going I got about 2 strokes in when my chain snapped and my left leg landed on the pedal just before the bike tackled me. I didn't think it was that bad when I got up, just kinda cut up, until I looked down to see my shoe filling up with the blood running down my leg. On closer inspection I had a pretty good gash just below my knee.
Wife was in the area, picked me up. She was giving me that 'disappointment' look as I was getting it cleaned out. The pic was just before he started putting in stitches, that's when she got a little queezy. :shocked: