the guns will be fun

on a side note, it is 341251245712741257423958 degreesd here today

i am to used to the fog, this is quite bothersome

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
congraTulations, spelled with a "T"

I'm just somebody across the country on the internet. I'm pointing your spelling errors out so you don't horribly embarass yourself in front of somebody you love.

Tell me about the heat. It has been over 90 for 4 f ucking days. Jesus CHRIST. Humidity has been atrocious as well. Sweating my balls off I tell you, sweating my balls off.

It is a temperate 80 degrees here right now, I hope to hell that it doesn't get any hotter.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
what have we come to? we've gone from posting mindless dribble and useless banter to discussing our thoughts and feelings. :(

on a different note, i might get to go see davey on a lifeguard exchange program...

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Muahahaahahahahaha................MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

MY POSTWHOREING CANNOT BE DEFEATED!!!
Muahahahahahaha!!!

I hope you haven't been behaveing your self's while I've been outta the room?:devil:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
You sneaky sheep ****er!

What the hell's the story, man? I know you were having computer trouble and whatnot. You get it all worked out?

This thread hasn't been the same without you, we only had Monkeyboy to bitch out. :nuts:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Nope I'm still have huge prob's connecting to RM. :(
I've pinged the network and the prob seems to be that both of RMs servers response times are crap.
and as this only occurs at Ridemonkey so Aarons servers seem to hate me.
it's taken 1.5 hours to read your post and too get to this point of replying.
I'm ever so slightly f**ked off with this 16bytes download speed.

ohh well at least your doing a good job of keeping monkeyboy/girl in it's place (bottom of the heap). ;)

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Jebus man, that makes me almost feel like I'm stealing what with my fast internet connection and all. Well, it really doesn't at all, but I was thinking something like that might make you feel a bit better. Not that I care or anything, but I just thought you might appreciate all the hard work and effort I go through to assuage your puny existance.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
fool you better stand back

that is a sweet song

it is in riders anyomus

riders anyomus is a great film watch it, or pay.....

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
why? got a thing against catholics?

any way, i was very nervous this morning becasue the intertnet was broken and i was nervous i woulkd not be able to reply toa any of your guys posts any more, but fear not....

HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS EDDIE!

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
i have know idea, i dotn think i would do this unless i was under the influence of something.........
well, speaking of being under the influence of something, i thought i'd share my MASSIVE booze run yesterday:
13 bottles, 750ml of weird cheap vodka
5 1.75l bottle of potato vodka
2 bottle captain morgans
1 bottle goldschlagger
1 bottle barcardi limon
3 1.75l bottle of bacardi
2 bottles jager
1 decent sized bottle of 151
1 thing of blackberry brandy that i'm going to sell as jager

and to top things off, a girl i hadn't talked to since school called and asked if i wanted to "hook up"(i despise the saying) because she had heard from a friend that i liked her, granted, i don't and she isn't the ebst looking girl in the world, i'll take whatever i can get.

HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAy

diemonkeyboy

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Originally posted by amateur
well, speaking of being under the influence of something, i thought i'd share my MASSIVE booze run yesterday:
13 bottles, 750ml of weird cheap vodka
5 1.75l bottle of potato vodka
2 bottle captain morgans
1 bottle goldschlagger
1 bottle barcardi limon
3 1.75l bottle of bacardi
2 bottles jager
1 decent sized bottle of 151
1 thing of blackberry brandy that i'm going to sell as jager

and to top things off, a girl i hadn't talked to since school called and asked if i wanted to "hook up"(i despise the saying) because she had heard from a friend that i liked her, granted, i don't and she isn't the ebst looking girl in the world, i'll take whatever i can get.

HOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAy

diemonkeyboy

Ah, the underage alcohol runs. Looks like ~300 dollars worth right there. Good times. You should stick to beer though, everything else should be left for the women and effeminate male, such as monkeyboy. If you don't like the taste, learn.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Originally posted by Jorvik
Ah, the underage alcohol runs. Looks like ~300 dollars worth right there. Good times. You should stick to beer though, everything else should be left for the women and effeminate male, such as monkeyboy. If you don't like the taste, learn.
ahaha, you sound like a verteran. it was just over 200 of really cheap booze. I would get beer, however, it's not nearly as easy to store. That being said, i had quite a few yesterday. The rocket widget in guiness really pisses me off.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
Originally posted by amateur
ahaha, you sound like a verteran. it was just over 200 of really cheap booze. I would get beer, however, it's not nearly as easy to store. That being said, i had quite a few yesterday. The rocket widget in guiness really pisses me off.
I've been doing that run for 4 years. Still only 18, so it still happens quite a bit. I'll buy a couple 12s of PBR every couple weeks. It holds me. The trick is to not share, or if you do, overcharge. You have no idea how much people will pay for booze. I was at a kegger on the 4th. Guy who owned the keg was charging 5 bucks for an unlimited cup. Well, suffice to say I didn't pay. Just took an empty PBR can and kept on filling it with the Miller High Life from the keg. And despite what the commercials say, MHL is NOT the champagne of beers.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
i cant come back right now it is to late, i just want to be on top

good night thing 1 and thing 2 and dave w (if he is watching)

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Originally posted by Jorvik
I've been doing that run for 4 years. Still only 18, so it still happens quite a bit. I'll buy a couple 12s of PBR every couple weeks. It holds me. The trick is to not share, or if you do, overcharge. You have no idea how much people will pay for booze. I was at a kegger on the 4th. Guy who owned the keg was charging 5 bucks for an unlimited cup. Well, suffice to say I didn't pay. Just took an empty PBR can and kept on filling it with the Miller High Life from the keg. And despite what the commercials say, MHL is NOT the champagne of beers.
moochers can go straight to hell. A run like this generally lasts me an my associates arounf a month or a month and a half. I seriously think i may have to get some sort of counseling if this continues ;). Girls(a select few at that) drink for free, but i'll beat the living piss out of anyone who tries anything with them

Status
Not open for further replies.