Quantcast

2021 Worlds @ Val di Sole

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
turns out it is available live on RedBulltv in the UK (instead of the BBC with their dreadfuk comentary) dunno if this helps anyone else here. but watching from this link via VPN should ensure Warner commentary

The 2021 UCI MTB World Championships live stream with english commentary only, on Red Bull TV, is unfortunately subject to a geo-block. The stream is only available in the following regions:
  • Albania
  • Slovakia
  • Sweden
  • UK

Why make it so difficult to find?

Yeah yeah.. coz fuck me! and drink our sparkling sugary sweet water
in germany, able to switch on english commentary without problems in the red bull app

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Crazy to see the eldritch gods like Myriam and GM either still at the sharp end of things or full-on destroying the field. I look forward to sharing baguettes and warm PBRs with Pompom in a few short weeks :phone:

And as fond as I am for Tracey, I am glad she hung up the protective bike hat, as these bishes are fast AF now.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
sweet editing, skip Brook, show half of Amaury, jump back to show end of Brook, fuck knows what the cunt is going on.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
how much wine did the Italian production team drink between in the break between men's ans womens Finals?

Continuity's all over the shop

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
All I have is my work phone at the moment, so I can't install a VPN. I'm trying to follow with live updates but it's not as satisfying.

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
What's going on with the track? No top 20 WC riders beating the time of some unknown Italian French guy seems weird...
Vidal? Dude is a weapon. He got 2nd at French National Champs I think? He races enduro normally so hes down in UCI point and hence early in the finals but he's no slouch.

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Heard it from the horse's mouth, Italian production today, not Red Bull's team... They're probably still enduring last night's hangover.
They should have given it to my countryfolk - the Swedes. Good people. You might have needed to assemble your own coverage with an allen key but it would have been good.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
So much good content in Elliot's commenting!
I hope he gets a bit more crisp in the transitions and drops some of the "ums" and "you knows", but that will come with time. He also need to use full names and not just first, and so on. This will all come with time.

Most of all, I love his enthusiasm. Also, the work he's doing for inclusion in the sport is commendable and absolutely worth supporting.