Quantcast

24 Hours of Adrenaline @ Dalton 2005- Plans and Smacktalk

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
OK dillholes, Team Jackalope is registered. Our veteran racers Tweek, Sq-earl, and Echo will be returning to dominance as expected. Since our Quebecois ringers from last year, Deyv and Isa can't make it, we will be bringing our new secret weapon ringer, Crashby, and the transformed Treesaw, with her shiny new diploma from the Heather Mosely School of Rippin'. I hear she is majoring in "Monkey and Baboon Ass Kicking". Prepare to be thoroughly spanked.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I Are Baboon said:
Treesaw is going to spank us? I am waiting for the BAD news...
If we're lucky she will make a cake too. Then it will be just like a birthday, except we don't have to get older in the process.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Echo said:
OK dillholes, Team Jackalope is registered. Our veteran racers Tweek, Sq-earl, and Echo will be returning to dominance as expected. Since our Quebecois ringers from last year, Deyv and Isa can't make it, we will be bringing our new secret weapon ringer, Crashby, and the transformed Treesaw, with her shiny new diploma from the Heather Mosely School of Rippin'. I hear she is majoring in "Monkey and Baboon Ass Kicking". Prepare to be thoroughly spanked.

what a sec!

TreeSaw said:
Team Ass Balancers should be: TreeSaw, stuntmatty, Instigator, greasey monkey and ???

Treesaw is on two teams ????

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TreeSaw said:
We had some fun wagers last year. Fastest lap won something from slowest, second fastest from 2nd slowest, etc. All in good fun of course.

yeah......I think my "something won" must have been lost in the mail :rolleyes:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TreeSaw said:
Who owed you? I know I owed Deyv and he got a case of mixed Magic Hat. I think Isa owed Earl and I believe that was taken care of as well. :think:
actually it's no big deal :)

but I'm not sure.........

maybe I was suppose to split what Earl got being we had the same fast lap time :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I Are Baboon said:
I think the fastest lap contest needs to be handicapped. Why the hell would I enter a contest that I know I have no chance of winning?
It's not like Earl and Doug are pro's. With training they can be beaten. Step up son.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
It's not like Earl and Doug are pro's. With training they can be beaten. Step up son.
Just enough time until Dalton that some hard training can show some strong results.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Westy=:52
Deyv=:56
Sq-earl & Doug=:59
Ghostrider=1:01
Baboon=1:15

besides going off course on your fastest lap, you coulndt train much b/c of an injury

you dont need no stinking handicap!!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Seeing how I have ridden about once a week since Old Pueblo, I'm fully expecting to get my ass kicked. Hopefully my teammates are cool with doing my laps for me after I burn out on my first one.