Quantcast

24 Hours of Adrenaline @ Dalton 2005- Plans and Smacktalk

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Does anyone know who team FBRC is? They grabbed the camp site right next to me/us. (Site #21) I just though it was funny that out of hundreds of open/available sites, they decided to camp next to others. Maybe it's perfectly normal. Just struck me as odd... Will be nice to meet some new people at any rate! :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
Does anyone know who team FBRC is? They grabbed the camp site right next to me/us. (Site #21) I just though it was funny that out of hundreds of open/available sites, they decided to camp next to others. Maybe it's perfectly normal. Just struck me as odd... Will be nice to meet some new people at any rate! :)
It's an end spot, close to the start/finish line. I'm not surprised someone grabbed it.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Fat Bastard Racing Chimps?

an end spot, near the start/finish - I'm not suprised someone grabbed it

edit: damn, the baboon & me think alike

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
douglas said:
Fat Bastard Racing Chimps?

an end spot, near the start/finish - I'm not suprised someone grabbed it

edit: damn, the baboon & me think alike

looks like we finally got some good smack talk but then it was deleted!?

come on, bring on the smack!

I Are Baboon has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 24 Hours of Adrenaline @ Dalton 2005- Plans and Smacktalk - in the 24 Hour and Endurance Racing forum of Ridemonkey.com - mountain biking community.

This thread is located at:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105461&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
You're too slow Doug, just like when you ride a bike.

:devil:

splat

Nam I am
douglas said:

I Are Baboon has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 24 Hours of Adrenaline @ Dalton 2005- Plans and Smacktalk - in the 24 Hour and Endurance Racing forum of Ridemonkey.com - mountain biking community.

the only problem is he is on our team!!! IAB save it for the Pat Peak Samck

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
douglas said:

The only reply you needed to make is, "I'm Dalton Doug Biatch". But I like the intrateam rivalry.

I hope Echo is ready to defend the Ridemonkey Cup. As long as he just didn't recycle the damn thing that is.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
I hope Echo is ready to defend the Ridemonkey Cup. As long as he just didn't recycle the damn thing that is.
Dude those fork legs are on the Blur, the 17T cog is on my SS, and the base is a cupboard door in my kitchen. Thus removing any chance of anyone else winning the Ridemonkey Cup! :devil:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MMcG said:
The way things are going for me - I'll probably be the one to lay claim to that "honor" :o:
Just do what you can, hombre. The race is still two months away. If you knee acts up at all during the race, Team 4MAAB's got your back. Remember, we are there for fun above all else. :monkey:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Just do what you can, hombre. The race is still two months away. If you knee acts up at all during the race, Team 4MAAB's got your back. Remember, we are there for fun above all else. :monkey:

Thanks man - well we are getting out on the road tonight, we'll be hitting the trails tomorrow night and I should be able to get a couple of rides in over the weekend so maybe I'm getting back on track.

Hopefully my visit to Dr. Arciero will be a positive one on Monday morning.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I Are Baboon said:
That's all fine and good for you guys. I'm there to beat Douglas above all else :devil: