Quantcast

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
If ever in Milwaukee on a sunday night...go to Comet Cafe.
Free baskets of bacon at the bar & at your table & bacon in their bloody mary's.
I think yall would approve.
:D
Bacon in Bloody Marys?!?!? F*cking GENIUS!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
My ex made me a BLT out of Boars Bacon the other night. She looked pretty hot cooking me Bacon. I was pretty sure I was going to get lucky and have some kind of Bacon Sex, I was shot down, led to the door though...
So how was the sandwich? You cant start out a story like that and not include the most important part :D

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Lots of fancy bacon @ Boogenman's house tonight. Making bacon wrapped dates stuffed with Stilton among other things for a wine& beer&xmas party tomorrow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had Wild Boar Bacon from Ohio. It was like really cheap Bacon and smelled like Onions as Wild Boars root for Wild Leaks or something. I'd pass on it next time I am offered it. It was OK I guess....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I had uncured peppered bacon for breakfast this morning. It was delicious, but I think I like it better without dressing up up with the pepper, bacon needs nothing to make it good... but while we are on the subject, what do you serve with bacon? Mine is almost always with eggs or on a blt.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
I had uncured peppered bacon for breakfast this morning. It was delicious, but I think I like it better without dressing up up with the pepper, bacon needs nothing to make it good... but while we are on the subject, what do you serve with bacon? Mine is almost always with eggs or on a blt.
i have bacon with my bacon

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
but while we are on the subject, what do you serve with bacon? Mine is almost always with eggs or on a blt.
Usually breakfast type stuff but once a month or so we get nice uncured bacon and make blt's.

I'm still trying to decide/figure out what way is the best to cook bacon: pan fry, bake, deep fry?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Once again Wegmans Uncured Bacon. BLT's with Hydro Lettuce and Plum Tomatoes, on Garlic Tuscan bread. I put some shreds of Fresh Mozzarela and chopped black olives on them. I mixed Paprika into the mayo. I may skip that step next time....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Right? I must admit that I was slightly disappointed to hear that it wasn't made of real bacon. Bacon grease embalming could be an option, I suppose.
Well if they made it out of real bacon then all of the mourners would be trying to eat the casket. Someone would possibly take a bite out of you after your dead. Then person gets infected... then zombie apocalypse.

Better off just having it look like bacon.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi

The start of a beautiful friendship.

(Yes, my wife uses one of those stupid phone vintage-ing apps.)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow, who would have thought looking at this thread while being hungry is a bad idea?

On my way to the kitchen now...