Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
still in a hotel, still watching fox news

so the former spokesperson for the nra is becoming her true self.

vitamin salesman

michael savage, sean hannity, rush limbaugh, alex jones.....all dick pill salesmen at their core

welcome dana. Gwenneth has a hug for you. And maybe a jade thing you can stick somewhere for 19.99, as seen on tv

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
still in a hotel, still watching fox news

so the former spokesperson for the nra is becoming her true self.

vitamin salesman

michael savage, sean hannity, rush limbaugh, alex jones.....all dick pill salesmen at their core

welcome dana. Gwenneth has a hug for you. And maybe a jade thing you can stick somewhere for 19.99, as seen on tv
SuperBeets?? :rofl:

Fuckin' *beets*?!?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
We were in Klamath Falls over spring break, and when we stopped for gas I didn't even really think about the rules, so I got out and pumped my own - the poor old woman that was running around solo trying to get the job done appeared to appreciate my initiative. :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
I've already acknowledged they're two shit tastes that taste great together. There was a time when I always had the two in the house for that purpose.

What do you drink gin with, when not tonic? What do you drink tonic with, when not gin?
I've been known to drink a nice, big, cold glass of gin. A vermouth bottle may have been waved over it.:D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
remember this bitch? :rofl:

Something tells me she's going to be serving some extra time:

"Along with jail time, the judge ordered Sorensen to 12 months of probation "during which time she was ordered to have no social media presence, submit to warrantless search and seizure, to include her electronic devices, complete a 4-hour implicit bias training, as well as various fines and fees." "

No way she can pull that off. :rofl: