Quantcast

Chris King Headset Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
My brother is five years younger than me. He and I were born at the exact same hour and minute of the day on our birthdays.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
when i wasin 6th grade my bmx bike was stolen from me by 2 gangsters when my friends and i were hanging out on the corner. ever since then ive been traumatized by those type of gangsters

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
When it rains, turkeys look up and open their mouths so they "drown." They're pretty stupid.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my bike just got stolen out of my back yard when I was home. A nice guy found it at some jumps and turned it into the Police. I got it back and there was nothing wrong with it other than a slightly bent hanger.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
i have a friend whose name is anonomous.i think thats how you spell it. ohh and i suck at spelling so thats two things that are interesting. :sneaky:

Oct 23, 2003
i live in santa cruz , where santa cruz bikes,snowboards, and skateboards started. also im pretty sure also whrere giro started.

biketiger

Chimp
Dec 4, 2001
in my house
My Car has 220,000 miles on it and still gets 30 miles per gallon.

My roof rack is worth more than the car.
My XC bike is worth 4 times more than the car.
My Dh bike is worth 6 times more than the car.
My Road bike is worth 2.5 times more than the car.
My DJ'er is worth 3 times more than the car.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
i work in the bike department of a big sports store. we are requried to wear t-shirts that say the name of the store on them so that people know we work there. yet everytime i am at work, i will get at least a few people who ask if i work there. why are people so dumb?

also something that is interesting, i typed this sitting on the floor becasue my mom stole my chair. it was very difficult to type becasue i dont tupe goodly, and not being able to see the keys was a pain.

have a nice day

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
my thumb and pinky on my left hand are double jointed

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
Down in central Florida for Turkey day (in-laws), cruising the main drag with the wife I read a sign for a hotel:

"Having an affair?

Do it here!"

I didn't have my camera, but man that is funny.

Has nothing to do with bikes, but I have 2 that are in desperate need of a new headset, my buddy who doesn't ride half as much as I do, has 2. Wheres the justice?
The weather in FL is so nice, but it sucks for riding in my opinion, the Northeast is where its at!

Dr. Steth

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Anywhere but here.
A long time ago I lived in South Africa... father's in the oil buis. My parents decided we would take a trip to Zimbabwe(sp?), then known as Rhodesia(sp?).
Just a year b/f we decided to vacation there, the Rhodesians had gone through a cival war. So some areas were still a little sketchy or "hot" when we got there.
We were told to stay at the resort and not to go out alone ie: drive around and look at wild life, without a guide. My father ignored that rule and decided we would do our own exploring.
We had mistakenly driven out of the park and before long, we were face down with another family, automatic weapons to the back of our heads. With the proper intensions my dad kept saying "we're americans,.. tourists"! They mistook it as "terrorist". Not good. To say the least it was becoming a hair-ball situation.
After a while with the "passport, Amercans..." thing, one of the guards, gorrilas etc.. noticed a pack of "Texans" (cigaretts) on the dash of the car. He became enamored with them. My dad motioned or offered the cigaretts to him. Imediatly the situation changed. The guard began praising and thanking, "oh thank you master, thank you..". It was weird, as if he'd brought them an exotic gift or something. Truly we were no longer a threat.
Soon after they let us go.
Gotta love them Texans.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I have never felt so much pain as the loss of my 8 year old Alexa Drew Hightower ,Dam I wish it would go away .So Monkey`s here with kid`s love them lot`s cause one day they may be gone ,with the blink of an eye ,here the picture of her

Attachments

Sep 30, 2004
Alpental/Bellingham
This is a very rapidly growing thread, why? We must like something about this one. Must be Chris King headsets, free stuff, or making goofy posts. I like all three. Hopefully that's interesting enough to make it into the drawing because I have to get back to homework now. Homework is bad though. I'll stop doing homework soon to have more time to save the world.

jonbarrows

Chimp
Mar 31, 2004
Marblehead MA
There were 16 pies at our thanksgiving table this year for 22 people.
MMMMMMMMMM........PIIIIIEEEEEEEE
I really need a new headset, my current one has 5 bearings missing in the top and 7 in the bottom = not good

BRacing

Monkey
Feb 3, 2003
NorCal
im super-hardkore hucker im going pro next year and doin 15foot drops and stuff and want to know if a bullit is good for me and what color i should git are the 888 any good or just use a super monster cuz cris king sux.

-B

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
I got pulled over tonight. Not more than 2 minutes later when I drove to a spot to hang out, the same cop pulls up with another one. Wow I said....what the hell did I do now. Turns out that my friend who was sitting in his car next to me was following a kid for quite some distance, and the kid called the cops.

And my bday is 8/6/86 coolest bday ever!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Its funny how all these people with under 50 posts pop out of the woodwork to enter the contests. Jerks.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
it wasn't until the 1970s that the extermination order, signed by governor Boggs in the early 20th century, was repealed, up untill this time it was legal to shoot a mormon on sight within the state of Illonois.

Darkreaper

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Away in the head
My first ever cycling accident was at the age of 9. My family were camping, and I had taken my bike out on my own to cycle along some trails. I would up heading back to the site downhill along a gravel road, when a car began coming up the hill towards me. I was going fast, and the car didn't pull over, and I panicked. Swerved off the road, did a front flip over the handlebars and landed on the bonnet.

Funny bit? It was a police car :oink: They took me back to my mum and I went out riding again the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.