Quantcast

Chris King Headset Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Once in a snow DH race at Blue Knob, PA, I nailed a skier at 50mph seperating my shoulder and putting the skier into a seizure. I skidded down the slope about 150 yards and got up to a bunch of specators just blankly staring at me like I farted in Church or something. I wanted to run up the hill and beat the skier who was on the marked course, but then I realized that my left arm was just hanging there and wouldnt work. Some dude here on RM allegedly saw the incident, but his name escapes me.
I finished 8th of 15 in the sport class.

goin' medium

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
Newark, CA
Anodized parts (like a red chris king headset). Do not conduct electricity. The Anondizing forms a thin layer around the part that prevents current from flowing (just like paint) Like paint if you scratch it all bets are off. Alodining, a similar process maintains good conductivity in aluminum.

Wow, I have no idea what interesting is, but it not much worse than the dancing hippo.

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Back in Jr. High days I was riding my costco bike from my freind's house to my house which was just down the block and around the corner. I turned the corner only to see a SWAT team using my parent's cars as barricades, aiming their assault rifles at the house across the street. Later I found out that that house was having some domestic abuse problems and someone from inside called the police saying that their uncle (or brother maybe? I can't remember) was threatening him with a gun. The speedy ride home got the blood pumping and I suspect its what started my biking carrer. :think:
-J

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
today in school, during welding, i was chipping slag off my bead (it was still really hot), and a peice got in my mouth. it hurt like mad.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Fact: There is no singlespeed section on this forum
Reason it's interesting: There are probably more singlespeeders than road bikers

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
My dog tends to fall asleep in funny positions. This is him after falling asleep with his head between a cooler and the front seat, then the car's vibration making him slowly slide down the space. This was on the way to Vail after riding some fantastic free-ride trails at Telluride; you would think he used lip balm with that great sheen:

Attachments

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
... Jack Schitt

Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says; "You don't know Jack Schitt."

Now, you can handle the situation:

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and Oh Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Oh Schitt, the owner of KneeDeep Schitt, Inc.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and the deeply religious couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, the twins - Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt and Bull Schitt. Against his parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loada Schitt and they produced a Mongoloid son, Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood, and consequently, married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The Schitt-Happens children are Dawg, Byrd and Hoarse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned with his new bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now, when someone says you don't know Jack Schitt, you can correct them.

DieselX

Monkey
May 26, 2004
New York City
One time my friend and I bought about 10 rocket packs and took the igniting powder out of them. We put it in a plastic bottle with about 100 match heads. The fuse did not work too well because the bomb went off in a split second with my friend and I next to it... make story short, my friend was in a hospital for a week where he had layers of burned skin removed. I went on vacation with a torn up leg that looked like I was attacked by a shark. YAY FUN!

Now gimme that headset!!! Thank youuuuu

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
For my acid reflux, at one point my doctor prescribed enough medication for a person 3 times my age and weight (and it still didn't work).

A one-time potential employer gave me a test as part of the interview process. One of the questions was, "Name 4 types of quarks." This was for a cpa firm.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Ive been waiting for my CK hubs for over 4 months and all I need are black 36H hubs........ nothing special.

Phatswalla

Chimp
Jun 14, 2002
Seattle, WA
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40,000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.

8it

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
NYC
Your foot is exactly the same size as your forearm from your elbow to your wrist. . . unless you are abnormal.

Natedogg

Monkey
Jun 10, 2003
Mazzzzchappi
"You want a toe? I can get you a toe. Believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't want to know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. With nail polish."

Status
Not open for further replies.