Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
LaMay finished his broadcast by saying “Jay Inslee can kiss my (posterior)” and doing a mic drop.
“Rob served honorably for over two decades and we were disappointed to see him leave the agency in October,” Batiste said. “His service to this state and agency will be long remembered and appreciated.”
One of those things is not like the other.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I’ll give this dude a kindergarten gold star for commitment!

Still not sure how getting a life saving vaccine impinges on one’s ‘freedom’, besides the freedom to be a vector, or die.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

Still not sure how getting a life saving vaccine impinges on one’s ‘freedom’, besides the freedom to be a vector, or die.
Mom, you CANT make me eat colesaw! Am a free man!.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

What they aren't telling you is he can't die of Covid with that kind of comorbidity.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I guy who I used to work with at a previous company is currently on a respirator after catching Covid from a asymptomatic anti-vaxxer coworker on a business trip.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
After seeing what my double vaxxed partner went through with the 'cron this week anyone who thinks they can ride this bronco bareback have got fucking rocks in their head.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
After seeing what my double vaxxed partner went through with the 'cron this week anyone who thinks they can ride this bronco bareback have got fucking rocks in their head.
I am going on week three, still no taste or smell, coughing fits for the last 2 weeks, flem like rubber cement, both vaccines and boosted.

Good to see ya posting mang!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I am going on week three, still no taste or smell, coughing fits for the last 2 weeks, flem like rubber cement, both vaccines and boosted.

Good to see ya posting mang!
Likewise brother, COVID notwithstanding great to see you lookin' so well. Loving the pictures of the rig in the Camper Van thread.
Yes, my missus is complaining about the excess phlegm situation too but it was the sore throat that was her main concern. She never lost her taste or smell. My sister in the UK got Delta in November, vaxxed and boosted, and said the taste and smell came back week 4 so maybe soon I hope buddy.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Likewise brother, COVID notwithstanding great to see you lookin' so well. Loving the pictures of the rig in the Camper Van thread.
Yes, my missus is complaining about the excess phlegm situation too but it was the sore throat that was her main concern. She never lost her taste or smell. My sister in the UK got Delta in November, vaxxed and boosted, and said the taste and smell came back week 4 so maybe soon I hope buddy.
CBD edibles around the 60mg mark have been making a big difference over the last 2 nights.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
This is for Brian…

Vaccines effectivity is in the same ballpark of than condoms. Dont see people throwing them out as "uneffective".
Hell, even raw dogging crackheads has a lower mortality rate than unvaxxed covid.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mask mandates pretty much all lapsing in CO in the next couple of weeks.

Wife and I have used N95's since the outset, considering going the @eric strt6 with P100's.