Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Second one...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Slight inaccuracy there. Burr is indeed very wealthy. When I lived in Asheville, it was common knowledge that he is one of the largest land owners in Western NC.
i just sent him a choicely worded message...

just rode with a trumpist friend whose wife works in healthcare. he's convinced it'll all blow over shortly, and the the new arthritis medication "cure" is gonna take care of it.

have fun over the next two or three weeks, buddy!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Or, absolutely nothing will happen, I don’t know. But I DO want to know all of the financial shenanigans amongst Trump’s family in the last two months.

If it helps create a mob with fire bombs outside his hotels, I wouldn't complain.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just cater it with Popeyes, and we can have a real white trash party. The hips don't lie, after all.
they got popeyes in wyoming?

i remember being in whitefish i think two years ago at some pizza place at the bar and they were excited to be getting a chic-fil-a in the same shopping center.....really?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
no i was referring to the 3d printed ventilator parts. the manufacturer / patent owner wouldn't share their designs but they didn't threaten legal action.

Aahh this is good then. At least some people are not shits. Though Bono making a covid song kinda brings it back down again. I love the "help" stars offer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Quick grocery stop this morning. Good amount of fresh produce still, but the inner aisles were thin. Milk was light, but there. Meat there was mostly just expensive cuts or lunch meat. What was a little disturbing was the large number of older folks with a couple of people loudly bitching about this all being a fake. So you have an older population mixing with a group that clearly is doing fuck-all to mitigation...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Quick grocery stop this morning. Good amount of fresh produce still, but the inner aisles were thin. Milk was light, but there. Meat there was mostly just expensive cuts or lunch meat. What was a little disturbing was the large number of older folks with a couple of people loudly bitching about this all being a fake. So you have an older population mixing with a group that clearly is doing fuck-all to mitigation...
maybe i'm just cynical, but this could be a problem that solves itself.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hopefully everyone who doesn't take isolation seriously, regardless of age, are the ones who get smoked.
Dead weight for the recovery.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I wonder if there will be a belly boom with all those people staying at home eating like there is no tomorrow...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
read this.

I disagree with him here: "If we're only seeing right now one-seventh of the actual disease because we're not testing enough, and we're just blind to it, then we're in a world of hurt." If 6/7th asymptomatic then herd immunity will arrive much quicker.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I disagree with him here: "If we're only seeing right now one-seventh of the actual disease because we're not testing enough, and we're just blind to it, then we're in a world of hurt." If 6/7th asymptomatic then herd immunity will arrive much quicker.
Let's hear your Ted talk then.