Quantcast

Drank a Newcastle last night and...........

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Yeah, I figured the clear bottle had something to do with. Would make sense but I kept them in the fridge (which is opened once a week or so....seriously) the whole time. Tap would be great but I doubt I will find that out here.....also the fact that I'm only 20 is a roadblock.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
newcastle rules all. though there's some fantastic belgians out there... still, i've yet to find a better (somewhat readily available) post-ride beer. mmm...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I just had a Miller High Life. It's the Champaign of Beers, or so I'm told. It's no New Castle, but it wasn't all that bad.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Acadian said:
having one as we speak!! :blah:
SWEET!!!

I was drinking a Black and Tan (w/ newcastle) around 6:30 last night too...

Just look up at the stars Luc and know that I'm out there some where getting trashed at the same exact time ;):thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hoegaarden rules. the golden lab pub down off the access road @ bromont serves 'em up in glasses the size of a dog bowl.

have you tried the grand cru hoegaarden? nice, but one's enough.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Hoegaarden is a little too good, people keep drinking mine. I didn't know that a grand cru existed, I might have to start a search for it.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Full Trucker said:
I just had a Miller High Life. It's the Champaign of Beers, or so I'm told. It's no New Castle, but it wasn't all that bad.
That stuff sucks!!!!! I remember drinking a lot of them one night in HS, that was the last time I've ever touched one about 23 years ago. It still makes my stomach turn everytime I see a High Life bottle.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
-BB- said:
Trucker....
Is that a Jerry Garcia avatar?
No way! It's a SINGLESPEED avatar! :D

Brian HCM#1 said:
That stuff sucks!!!!! I remember drinking a lot of them one night in HS, that was the last time I've ever touched one about 23 years ago. It still makes my stomach turn everytime I see a High Life bottle.
BOTTLE?!?! WTF drinks High Life from a BOTTLE?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
cans? when is canned beer ever better than bottled beer?

btw, i haven't had a newcastle in over a year. did have a few ok swedish lagers and a decent swedish bitter in stockholm last week though. but the best beer i had was a spitfire (gotta love the brits).

damn do the swedes tax the hell out of ethanol.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
cans? when is canned beer ever better than bottled beer?

btw, i haven't had a newcastle in over a year. did have a few ok swedish lagers and a decent swedish bitter in stockholm last week though. but the best beer i had was a spitfire (gotta love the brits).

damn do the swedes tax the hell out of ethanol.
He never said it was better, and usally canned beer isn't better than bottle, he just saw some at the store and thought is was cool. It was more of a novalty.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Didn't even know they made canned Newcastle.. They don't sell it at our grocery store.

Polished off a 12-pack with a buddy on Sunday night...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Drank a bunch of Newcastle last night myself.

And on Friday night I had a date with a girl from work, turns out she loves Newcastle. We polished off many together :thumb:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
binary visions said:
Drank a bunch of Newcastle last night myself.

And on Friday night I had a date with a girl from work, turns out she loves Newcastle. We polished off many together :thumb:
And?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :evil: :evil: :sneaky: :sneaky: :cool:

Twice

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
I just registered for this board, and saw this post. I'm gonna fit right along with you all. New Castle has been #1 on my list for the past couple years, and will remain there for a long time.

Went to a Meijer by my house recently to pick up a 12 pack. Wouldnt' ring through the register, so she just tagged it at 9.99. Sweet deal!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Brian HCM#1 said:
Well that just ruined it.
Well, you know, you gotta have beer that chick's drink in the house, and when you run out of Newcastle, you have to turn somewhere... Too drunk to go to the store.