Quantcast

Drank a Newcastle last night and...........

CrazyGambit

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
Heart of Dixie..
i don't have a new baby in the house yet, though i do have 2 semi older ones and one due in 9 days... so i skipped the new castle and have been going with the road dog scottish porter... i wish i could get a richer porter in the south. like deschutez brewery black butte porter or obsidan stout... i love it dark and rich..

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
CrazyGambit said:
i don't have a new baby in the house yet, though i do have 2 semi older ones and one due in 9 days... so i skipped the new castle and have been going with the road dog scottish porter... i wish i could get a richer porter in the south. like deschutez brewery black butte porter or obsidan stout... i love it dark and rich..
Cool!!!!

CrazyGambit

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
Heart of Dixie..
i was comming home down countyline rd tonight aqnd stopped at one of my usual stores to get some sierra nevada porter and some road dog when i found heiniken for a dollars a 12pack in bottles.. when i asked the women at the counter ( who i like to flirt with) why so cheap she said over stocked.Not any more :D

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Australia has New Castle on TAP!

Too bad it's expensive and stuff......7 bucks a pint, 17+ for a 6 pack....yikes....needless to say I haven't tried it, waiting for a night when I have extra cash.

Oh well, boxed wine is keeping me stupid ;)...that and 4 dollar pints of good aussie brew.

The Ito

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
CrazyGambit said:
mmmm.....black butte porter and obsidian stout... :love: :love: :love: :love:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
CrazyGambit said:
thats a NY brew? have'nt tried it but would like too
Yes. One of many NY brews that only we get to try because of the stupid NYS blue laws. You gotta come here to drink it because they can't ship it to you?? .....jdcamb

CrazyGambit

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
Heart of Dixie..
jdcamb said:
Yes. One of many NY brews that only we get to try because of the stupid NYS blue laws. You gotta come here to drink it because they can't ship it to you?? .....jdcamb
that sucks :mumble: i will not be in nyc anytime soon have'nt been there since 99. i guess i will have to stick with the same old road dog and sierra nevada porters.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
It's 2:24 am Pacific time, I'm drunk, trying to work on a project due in 4 hours and 36 minutes... good luck to me...... Oh yeah, Kona Fire Rock Pale ale...good stuff. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Why are these other beers entering into the Newcastle thread?

Blasphemy!

There were fifty cent drafts of Newcastle all night last night at a local bar... Shot a lot of pool and drank much Newcastle with my girlfriend last night!