Quantcast

Ft William Live!

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
I just threw up in my mouth a little. Sooooo when is TLD gonna fire MC Hammer from their design team?
a few of us were talking about this last night....we figure at this point they're just taking the piss outta people and seeing what they can get them to wear....cause that stuff is ridiculously hideous! seriously, who in their right mind would pay for that ****?! aaaahahahaha

klamsi

Chimp
Oct 21, 2007
Look for something new come race day...
I'd bet my ballbag that Sam and Bernard will be running some of that purpose made 2010 TLD GP air kit,
There are rumors that Sam will race fully body painted because of strong wind. :monkey:

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
Scottish dial up has finally let me upload a bunch of video to DirtTV, there's DH helmet Cam, 4x helmet cam and Friday practise., oh and Victors 6-a-day photos too

it's all on here somewhere:

http://dirtmag.co.uk/

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
how's rennie doing out there? and have people seen barel on track yet? Just wondering how the knees are doing.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
how's rennie doing out there? and have people seen barel on track yet? Just wondering how the knees are doing.
You catch the video of him riding in the French cup? He looks like hes doing pretty well there. What a champ.

Curious about Rennie to... I think he should have stayed with the Syndicate.

Yeah, I opened that can of worms...

Last edited:

Starbury

Chimp
Apr 29, 2006
Looking forward to another weekend filled w/ outstanding coverage on RM.

FWIW my podium predictions:

'The Hill'
Peaty
Gee
Mee-gnar
Bren

Stevie Smith in Top 10!

Thanks in advance for photo, video and commentary.

Enjoy the ride.

Cheers from Vancouver!

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France

it actually works pretty good due to their specialized colors and monster energy colors

but i think anyone other then that team would look ridiculous wearing it

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
^ will come with the race spec demo next year? :p

along with a lock of hill's hair which is kept inside the frame tubing.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I really like the new kit, much better than some things we've seen on the circuit in recent years!

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Never mind, just learning to read here...it's Rennie. I knew he was big, but in that particular photo he actually looks fat. I believe his quads are seriously stretching the seems in those pants!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Matti top 10 in qualifyin! love it...and Bryn Atkinson in 6th! wicked.

Sabrina won quali by 8 seconds, she has turned on the gas since africa, I thought moseley was going to win everything this year.

Can't wait for finals!

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Gee's time is quicker than last years winning race time, with a new tricky (presumably slower?) woods section. They'll probably find another 5 seconds or so in race runs - shows you how much quicker the top section's running!

MattPatt

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
A, A
Leov...DNF...Phuck! Hope he's alright. That said, stoked my boy Blenki qualified 4th.

Looks like Cathro had a scorching quali in 9th... 8 brits in the top 20... lookout!

Bring on the finals!

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Im impressed with the mental strength of Matti and Barel coming back after major injuries. It takes a strong mind, especially in a sport like DH, where you get hurt bad, 1 in 5, if you fall at speed.

Wicked!