Quantcast

~~Good THursday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
i really dont remeber.. but they should give them out for free now that i am serving a life sentence
More like 10 consecutive life sentences.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Do I have to dress for the occasion?

I think I know where it is, but what's the fastest way to get there from where I'm at?
First I would need to know where you're at.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
robdamanii said:
Again, the push-up bra and stockings are for the WEEKEND, not weekDAY!
screw that, my ex had big boobs and I did everything to make sure she'd always flaunt them. I bought her nice pushup bras all the time. Cleavage is awesome.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
screw that, my ex had big boobs and I did everything to make sure she'd always flaunt them. I bought her nice pushup bras all the time. Cleavage is awesome.
Maybe thats why she's your X.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Afternoon Stosh!

Worked late last night and then went for a night ride afterwards. Another busy day ahead of me.

Reactor said:
I've also been offered another job, at the City of Phoenix Police Department, but I have to have a background investigation and drug test, which aren't a problem. I also have to have a polygraph, which might be a problem because it scares the p*ss out of me. I hate answering lots of personal questions and being put under the microscope. I'm afraid my emotional state will make it hard for the examiner to get a reliable reading.
Congrats on the job offer! Don't worry too much about the polygraph, I have been on both sides of a polygraph test and as long as you are up front and honest when they ask you the control questions before the test you will do fine. Good luck :)

Have a good day everyone! :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Afternoon Stosh!

Worked late last night and then went for a night ride afterwards. Another busy day ahead of me.

Congrats on the job offer! Don't worry too much about the polygraph, I have been on both sides of a polygraph test and as long as you are up front and honest when they ask you the control questions before the test you will do fine. Good luck :)

Have a good day everyone! :)
Way to jump in and post some serious stuff... you're such a kill joy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
Your avatar makes me laugh. It kinda looks like you were at a Halloween party and someone dunked your face in one of those Carvel icecream cakes
Oh I love Cookie Puss

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
I must ask though....

What's the monkey humping in the meantime???
Don't know but he's been nocking at the back door ever since I let him go.

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
'morning everybody.

got my lights charged, and I'm going for a night ride tonight - first ride in weeks, so I'm stoked. Should be a perfect night for it too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
grundy said:
'morning everybody.

got my lights charged, and I'm going for a night ride tonight - first ride in weeks, so I'm stoked. Should be a perfect night for it too.
Um.... wrong forum!