Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

Shizzon

Monkey
Jun 25, 2015
Just found this little nugget hidden away in Cane Creek's "Journal"

https://www.canecreek.com/journal-0/page/4/

Guerrilla Gravity: "We celebrate our short supply chain by aligning ourselves with other domestic manufacturers like Cane Creek. Like our bikes, suspension products like the Helm and Double Barrel are made for goin’ fast and offer a ton of adjustments so every rider can fine tune their bike for their trails. We’re really pumped to build on our history with Cane Creek… we’ve got a very special partnership project in the works that will be publicly launched at the beginning of March. We can’t wait!"

My guess it is a linkage fork that is 300% plusher than competitive offerings. Affectionately named after its core customer base, the EndoDaunt will have prospective riders benefiting from the “Plush Effect” shortly after replacing their archaic conventional fork.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just found this little nugget hidden away in Cane Creek's "Journal"

https://www.canecreek.com/journal-0/page/4/

Guerrilla Gravity: "We celebrate our short supply chain by aligning ourselves with other domestic manufacturers like Cane Creek. Like our bikes, suspension products like the Helm and Double Barrel are made for goin’ fast and offer a ton of adjustments so every rider can fine tune their bike for their trails. We’re really pumped to build on our history with Cane Creek… we’ve got a very special partnership project in the works that will be publicly launched at the beginning of March. We can’t wait!"

My guess it is a linkage fork that is 300% plusher than competitive offerings. Affectionately named after its core customer base, the EndoDaunt will have prospective riders benefiting from the “Plush Effect” shortly after replacing their archaic conventional fork.
also, good eyes.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
@mtg Are you guys going to make a size one? I thought I saw that on the site months ago but don’t now, maybe I’m making that up.
Size 1 will come along, but we removed a date, as it is such a small percentage of the total interest. After Sizes 2-4 are being produced in higher scale, we’ll come back to Size 1.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
In actual news, lead times on Size 2 and 3 are very short, with Size 4 leads continually dropping as manufacturing continues to ramp up.

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
I really want to run ee wings but have not found an option to run a 28t (VT climbing days) with shimano 12 speed.
Some say you can run sram rings with a shimano 12 speed chain but use a sram quick link.

Shizzon

Monkey
Jun 25, 2015
Just got my quote back from Push on converting my vintage 11-6 (originally was on V1 Megatrail) to work on my incoming Revved Smash.

I have the option to upgrade to the new "SideStack" version of the shock body which will perform identically to the version that I have but will provide improved water bottle clearance.

The limited pictures available of the S4 frames out there (which do not appear to have much more room in that area due to GG maintaining low stand-over) seem to indicate that more clearance is more better in terms of fitting larger bottles in the upper location.

FWIW this option would add $270 to what is already an expensive ass rebuild as basically all of the parts need to be replaced. If it was $50-100 I wouldn't think twice about it, but at $270 I kinda want to make sure it is worthwhile and the increase in clearance would actually benefit me.

If anyone has information one way or the other to help me out it would be appreciated.

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
The size 1 seemed like a great fit for small riders (from memory) there seems to be a big void in xs bikes right now. I know we have customers that would get one but they have no idea about the bike brand, and now nothing to point at. Could you put the geo chart for the 1 on the secret menu?

lobsterCT

Monkey
Jun 23, 2015
@Shizzon

at the ridegg website, if you hit store/accessories/frame storage kit, there is a spreadsheet with 550 and 750 size water bottle fitment on the size 2,3, and 4 frames.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
In actual news, lead times on Size 2 and 3 are very short, with Size 4 leads continually dropping as manufacturing continues to ramp up.
Thanks for posting this, checked in with my LBS, my pre-order from August was never moved to official order... Size 4 shred dog officially ordered now. Was able to change the color ways, at least there is that. Luckily my hand has been ruined this entire time and I haven't been able to ride anyways. Doc's cleared me to start taking baby steps towards activity. Time to get that frame in house!