Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
They're fining people for riding trails around here, since the parklands are all closed, but for some reason they're not fining people for horsey stuff, hiking in groups or playing pick-up basketball in the closed parks. Closed only means closed if you're in the one user group that actually does anything positive for the parks department, or brings any money into the local economy.

To keep this GG relevant, I was going to wash and tune the Pistol, but since I have zero motivation to do that anymore due to lack of any legal riding in the foreseeable future, I've turned it into a pretty nifty cord and hose organizer in the garage.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
To keep this GG relevant, I was going to wash and tune the Pistol, but since I have zero motivation to do that anymore due to lack of any legal riding in the foreseeable future, I've turned it into a pretty nifty cord and hose organizer in the garage.
my yard needs a few days to dry out, then i'll be megahucking my megatrail in my megayard

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I guess you like to charge your phone battery every 12 hours? Why would I run something that drains the battery when I perfectly well know where I am? I use the GPS when I need it, but only then. But I guess your car is idling in the driveway, your faucet is running water right now and your oven runs all day as well?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I guess you like to charge your phone battery every 12 hours? Why would I run something that drains the battery when I perfectly well know where I am? I use the GPS when I need it, but only then. But I guess your car is idling in the driveway, your faucet is running water right now and your oven runs all day as well?
I dunno... I can get a couple days out of a charge with the GPS on. Only time I turn it off is when I go to the weed store.

:tinfoil: :D

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
my yard needs a few days to dry out, then i'll be megahucking my megatrail in my megayard
We bought this house in particular because it’s got a small yard, no need for a big one when over half your city’s square mileage is parkland full of really good trails. Needless to say, I’m regretting that decision right now.

I should probably just build a sketchy kicker and a teeter totter for the middle of the street, and hit Redfin to see about a house with enough backyard to build a pump track in.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We bought this house in particular because it’s got a small yard, no need for a big one when over half your city’s square mileage is parkland full of really good trails. Needless to say, I’m regretting that decision right now.

I should probably just build a sketchy kicker and a teeter totter for the middle of the street, and hit Redfin to see about a house with enough backyard to build a pump track in.
Backyard is essentially flat. Yard on the side of the house has enough slope for about a 4' drop, so maybe not so mega after all. But it's bigger than no drop

IMG_20200322_162219.jpg

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
As someone who likes riding bikes trust me when I say this: your current backyard is cooler than a pumptrack.
Yeah deadset I can see a bunch of lines there already. Everyone has a pump track. Few people have a training ground for WC rockgarden that they can session with their buddies.

sikocycles

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
CT
Its time to drop the info n the LT 29er since Fox just released info on the 38 and DPX2.
I just need to know what size shock to order to order and fork travel.

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne

Been down the pump track path, with a bobcat
Turned into a dirt jump track, and was alot of work to ride around, all covered in weeds now....
Just chuck the bike in the truck and go to the trails instead

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Now as the proud owner of a alloy TP:

Looking for a fork for the bike, any consideration on what offset I should be looking for?

And I probably will consider getting it repainted / powder coated, were the alloy bikes powder coated or painted?

any recommendation on how to best remove it?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
Now as the proud owner of a alloy TP:

Looking for a fork for the bike, any consideration on what offset I should be looking for?

And I probably will consider getting it repainted / powder coated, were the alloy bikes powder coated or painted?

any recommendation on how to best remove it?
Aircraft stripper, not to be confused with strippers on aircraft, they’ll both make your wee-wee burn, but they perform different tasks

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Aircraft stripper, not to be confused with strippers on aircraft, they’ll both make your wee-wee burn, but they perform different tasks
yup-done it twice. the former, not the latter. you'll want a pick or other small tools for the nooks and crannies...lots of patience. do a section at a time. pray the paint isn't super thick. the old jackal i did was a pain.