Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I noticed in an article posted by one of my Facebook "friends" that they have a term they are trying to coin. MSR, or Modern Sporting Rifle. It's not an assault weapon, it's an MSR. :rofl:

Maybe I am out of touch, but that was the first time I had seen it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I noticed in an article posted by one of my Facebook "friends" that they have a term they are trying to coin. MSR, or Modern Sporting Rifle. It's not an assault weapon, it's an MSR. :rofl:

Maybe I am out of touch, but that was the first time I had seen it.
No. It's just Orwellian/fascist double speak. More of the clip vs magazine horseshit designed to invalidate any logical argument against gun control because you're too dumb to know the "proper term".

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm sure all the guns will be under control any day now as soon as we have more guns out there to control them.

#TAP to Texas for not having enough readily available guns :(

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Gov. Greg Abbott called the shooting "one of the most heinous attacks that we've ever seen in the history of Texas schools."
When you really read into that statement...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
waiting for gun violence to disappear from movies/television by morally superior actors who love to protest in 3, 2, 1.....
That’s part of it, but just once facet. There’s the toys that are sold in every supermarket. There’s the “heros“ we worship that revolve around guns. There the kids that play games (not even video games) that are centered on guns, and so on. It all ends up that we are a gun worshiping society and we automatically think the solution to any problem is simply more guns in circulation. For some reason, we can’t be trusted with weed, meth, heroin, dynamite, but when it comes to guns, people somehow believe we can magically “handle it”, as a population and any sign that we cannot can simply “handle it” can be solved with even more guns.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
^ lol

no dude.

people are tired af of other people being assholes.

talks shit. get shot.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That’s part of it, but just once facet. There’s the toys that are sold in every supermarket. There’s the “heros“ we worship that revolve around guns. There the kids that play games (not even video games) that are centered on guns, and so on. It all ends up that we are a gun worshiping society and we automatically think the solution to any problem is simply more guns in circulation. For some reason, we can’t be trusted with weed, meth, heroin, dynamite, but when it comes to guns, people somehow believe we can magically “handle it”, as a population and any sign that we cannot can simply “handle it” can be solved with even more guns.
generation x parents suck.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
i wasn't offering a solution.

and fist fighting isn't always an option.

120 pound kid vs 200+ pound jock..

I'm using a tool, every time if i'm the 120 pound kid. etc.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i wasn't offering a solution.

and fist fighting isn't always an option.

120 pound kid vs 200+ pound jock..

I'm using a tool, every time if i'm the 120 pound kid. etc.
---
people are tired af of other people being assholes.

talks shit. [Remove gun, inserts baseball bat] Get ass whooping.
Nope. Still fits.

Sorry, your argument is hollow.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Two people were shot (not killed) in a restaurant here in OKC last night. All hell is breaking loose on the tv networks here. No regular programming, FBI offering assistance. Hours of coverage. Suspect was killed by an armed citizen outside after the shootout inside, so everyone is saying that this “saved the day”. I have to wonder if the victims were white, because they are making a huge deal about this.