Quantcast

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hipster?
Clip?
Both are just colloquial descriptive names for things and in common usage in today's society.
So you have a lil sook about people using "Clip" and then turnaround and commit the same linguistic act.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah! :rofl:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'd be happy to have a conversation with you but you can't come in here telling yourself you're SMRTer than everyone else and then just use your favorite catch phrases to dismiss them when they categorically prove you wrong about something.

'educated' has nothing to do just possessing some fvcking common sense and a little capacity for analysis.

So until you can do that keep spinning yourself in a circle about some fantasy you have about a non-existent hipster elite. You're obviously too dense to even realize that everyone in here is far too old to be a hipster anything.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Hipster?
Clip?
Both are just colloquial descriptive names for things and in common usage in today's society.
So you have a lil sook about people using "Clip" and then turnaround and commit the same linguistic act.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahah! :rofl:
Right! That what makes this thread so friggin funny! You get it!

Good times! Thanks guys, talk to you soon.

J

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
So The Gun Community gets to use inaccurate terminology as a reason to discard an entire line of thinking, yet when the right wing (who has a lot of overlap with The Gun Community) abuses and mangles peer-reviewed science to fit its agenda regarding topics like abortion and climate change, that's okay?
the climate only appears to be changing due to red shifting & the doppler effect

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I have an assault rifle. Since killing is assault and it's a rifle, thereyago.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dude, it's not "magazine", it's "detachable box magazine", stupid!

Apparently the only way I can feel intellectually superior is by taking a term that entered the English lexicon decades ago and pretending that it's somehow "wrong" so I can make fun of you for it.
can't speak proper grammar, mispronounces words more than 3 syllables

flips sh*t when someone uses a slightly inaccurate term about a gun they don't own

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'd be happy to have a conversation with you but you can't come in here telling yourself you're SMRTer than everyone else and then just use your favorite catch phrases to dismiss them when they categorically prove you wrong about something.

'educated' has nothing to do just possessing some fvcking common sense and a little capacity for analysis.

So until you can do that keep spinning yourself in a circle about some fantasy you have about a non-existent hipster elite. You're obviously too dense to even realize that everyone in here is far too old to be a hipster anything.

This just in from the Poetic Justice Department, Hypocricsy Division, It's For the Children Subcommittee:

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A California state senator who authored gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

Yee discussed helping the agent get weapons worth $500,000 to $2.5 million, including shoulder fired automatic weapons and missiles, and took him through the entire process of acquiring them from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines to bringing them to the United States, according to the affidavit by FBI Special Agent Emmanuel V. Pascua.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fbi-california-state-sen-leland-yee-arrested

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm picturing piles of AR-15s rusting next to a few gold coins and 2 years worth of survivor food in the average right-wing idiot's survivor silo in a couple years...
ftfy.

Gawd, I hope so.

Not unlike the 500# of rice my ex-in-laws stockpiled for Y2K :rofl: