jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rampage: people doing amazing shit i can't do
hardline: people doing amazing shit i can't do
uci dh (any era): people doing amazing shit i can't do
crankworx: people doing amazing shit i can't do

tl, dr: i am always entertained and you probably should be too. in all likelihood, all of this is also people doing things bigger and faster than you can do, too.

quit your stupid petty quibbles, eh? oh wait, it's ridemonkey...GET THE TO THE PRINCESS AND A PEA BRAKING AND SUSPENSION FORUMZZZZ!!!! :rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I actually quite enjoy reading Avy’s quirky often incoherent typings. The third person thing just kinda adds to the eccentricity . Sometimes I’m honestly not sure if I’ve just stumbled upon the old early hours Chinese spammers back again but with ai translation software from wish.com
Until I see the reassuring

Avy

At the foot of the reply.

Don’t poke too hard @konastab01 AvyRage is a sight to behold
I wish there were subtitles.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
In fairness, with English not being his first language he's a hell of a lot more coherent than I would be trying to type in a second language.

Bike078

Monkey
Jan 11, 2018
I always thought he was from the estados unidos too and one of the reasons he likes Gwin so much is that they share the same nationality.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
From Lebanon originally IIRC, is that correct @Avy ?
Yes 6th,Born in Beruit Lebanon,Feb.21,1969. The Family,1Brother,2Sissies,all lived in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Avy’s Mother Flew to Beruit doing the War,for one reason. She did not trust the terrible Hospital in SA. I then grew up in SA traveling the World until 1975? Then we came to CA. I wish we never left.

Avy

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yes 6th,Born in Beruit Lebanon,Feb.21,1969. The Family,1Brother,2Sissies,all lived in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. Avy’s Mother Flew to Beruit doing the War,for one reason. She did not trust the terrible Hospital in SA. I then grew up in SA traveling the World until 1975? Then we came to CA. I wish we never left.

Avy
where are you now, fella?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
oh. was confused. thought you were in ca but then you said wished we never left...but maybe you meant sa?

in any case, keep loving and being passionate about dh my friend!!!

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
oh. was confused. thought you were in ca but then you said wished we never left...but maybe you meant sa?

in any case, keep loving and being passionate about dh my friend!!!
Yes,I wish I never Left SA Brother. First year back,I was molested by my Teacher for 3rd,4th,and most of 5th before I called him out. And Dad left us end of 3rd Grade for a young Tenda that worked for his Airline. Went back to SA and left us. All Bad Brother.

Avy

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
Yes,I wish I never Left SA Brother. First year back,I was molested by my Teacher for 3rd,4th,and most of 5th before I called him out. And Dad left us end of 3rd Grade for a young Tenda that worked for his Airline. Went back to SA and left us. All Bad Brother.

Avy
Dang. We like you here, always a good read what you putting down.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009

Avy
I’m glad you’re here Avy, you make the place more interesting.