Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Originally posted by Kona 2K Stinky
like the DH-2 or DH-3?
It's a UD150, previous model of the DH-2. 1997-98. Not a terrible fork, but a bit flexy for some - needs the beefier crowns of the newer models. I used to have one. I sold it for $200 with a fresh EKO rebuild to a friend.

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
Originally posted by ELECTRIC WIZARD
How much are those norco frame, that black one looks great. Bmx bb right? IS disc mounts?
somewhere around $250. the 2002 125 frame isn't available in the US but the 250 (same price) is.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Originally posted by Moogie
Good lord that BMW is hot!!:eek:
LOL, thanks for the kind words. And thanks to Warped for the comment and the pic upload.

I've been building up and riding bikes for a long time and that Brooklyn is one of the best I have had. It just rides great and is so much fun. I have yet to ride street with it (which is almost a tradgedy) but at the skatepark and dj's it's pretty much perfect.

Aug 13, 2002
Seattle
Yeah, I am getting a new frame sometime soon. Moogie is my brother, he just got his new bruiser. As for me, not sure, after seeing your bike, a brooklyn may be coming my way!

~P

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by ELECTRIC WIZARD
This is my mates spooky, he cant upload it for some reason though.:confused:
Why does he run his post backwards? Won't that just give it more ball-poking upwards angle?

Jun 11, 2002
UK
We both run our posts that way, just seems better as in adjustablility, not that we do adjust them that much or have ball poking angles. To be honest, Ive always ran my post that way and i set his bike up for him. Heres my backwards post.

Attachments

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
Originally posted by Kona 2K Stinky
hey Warped...
i remeber you saying you got a planet X... have you got any pics of it yet?
i've had the frame, fork, and some other stuff forever. i've been waiting a long time to get my other stuff from Ben. he had to order my rim from planet x and didnt know when he was going to get it. i hope my stuff comes this week, which would mean i'd have it built by next week (i need someone else to build my wheel). i dont have a digi cam so i'll see what i can do.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Originally posted by PGKelly
nice surly. i'm gonna be gettin' one fairly soon (month or two). i love 'em, and you don't see them very often. they are becoming more and more common though....
No kidding. There are five and counting Surly riders in my circle including two in my household (his and hers).

His...