Quantcast

Help with some burly hardtail pics...

sod8

Chimp
Dec 10, 2001
Santa Barbara, CA
Originally posted by Warped
that doesnt necessarily mean they will be the same price. with Azonic, you're paying for the name too. i am pretty sure that the eliminator-style frames differ in price too.
Yeah, but this one would be coming from Sweeden.

Warped

Monkey
Dec 31, 2001
Illinois
well, by the time shipping and handling is taken care of, they're probably the same. sorry, i didnt think of that...

M

M.W.

Originally posted by KonaDude

I know the guy who rides that bike pretty well. He's a pretty good rider, but he's not a very good person to hang out with. Oi.

It is a cool bike.
Waaaiit... Is that your bike from when you had the Monsters on the Stuff?? :p :rolleyes: :)

OI OI OI!

Vulnix

Chimp
Jan 21, 2002
Ontario
Yea the parts are mostly off my xc bike but i stole the brakes and fork from my freeride bike. and got a new back wheel cheap.

I am gonna replace those cranks very soon. I dont like them.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by ummbikes
Craftworks Rail
Marzocchi Z1 MCR
Hayes Brakes
Race Face Prodigy DH cranks
XT Rhinolite wheels
Rocket shifters
Maxxis High Rollers 2.5
XT shifters

WANTED: a chain guide!!!!!

Okay, here is the review, I took it dirtjumping yesterday, it was the bike and mines first time. The bike is very balanced feeling. I thought the weight would be an issue, but it just seemed to make everything feel stable. The finish of the bike is good. It is anodised, which I admit is nice to look at but not so strong! The welds are quality, and the design seems bomb proof.

Rob

Attachments

Yeti-Freak

Chimp
May 3, 2002
Australia

This was a bmx cruiser i did up in yeti colours and stickers, i had the 7" Jnr T's on it for a day, but it was a little rediculous, so now i just use it as a normal crusier, still looks pretty cool.

Tim

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
isn that what the parkbike would be considered only its steel and not aluminum....how are you gunna make an aluminum street oriented bmx bike...if that sucker was steel id be hooked but i feer aluminum...

diesel

Monkey
Nov 26, 2001
nuove immagini del mio balfa con le nuove gomme e le nuove rotture avid del disco....

translations courtesy del babelfish.altavista.com

A

Atomic

Originally posted by Yeti-Freak

This was a bmx cruiser i did up in yeti colours and stickers, i had the 7" Jnr T's on it for a day, but it was a little rediculous, so now i just use it as a normal crusier, still looks pretty cool.

Tim

Was it a Kona Two-Four before ythat mod?? If so, I think I've seen in on pinkbike or right here, some time ago...

A

Atomic

Originally posted by diesel
nuove immagini del mio balfa con le nuove gomme e le nuove rotture avid del disco....

translations courtesy del babelfish.altavista.com
Dude.. How can yoou guys sleep with your bikes soo dirty? ;) C ya!

Yeti-Freak

Chimp
May 3, 2002
Australia
Originally posted by Atomic

Was it a Kona Two-Four before ythat mod?? If so, I think I've seen in on pinkbike or right here, some time ago...
It was on pink bike , but only recently. It was acctually a mongoose, super goose i believe.

Tim

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
[file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/DNL%20Pictures/yetis/fullarc.jpg]

not too burly (29 lbs with racing tires on, 32 with those ones) but hey its held up to urban and dual racing so far

M

M.W.

Originally posted by axel

dddaaaaammmmnnnnn....thats like my dream bike....its a freakin BMX bike made for a fork......oh my god i want one so bad.....anyone wanna lend me 600$??
Check out a Pashley... Cruiser/MTB made for trails/street and it's steeeel. Mmmm, steel...