Quantcast

Jersey Ordering

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
You're going to spend $20 on gas to save $4 on shipping?

:thumb:
But you would be BBQ'ing and feeding me for free. Plus I could enjoy your central air for free.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
loco said:
Does this mean I am getting a racer cut now? I need to start dieting.
Since your post didn't say racer cut, I didn't change your order. I hope that's ok. I changed mine to get the 6th needed.

I officially sent the order 15 minutes ago and I've been emailing with the art department all morning. :D

J

JRB

BikeGeek said:
Since your post didn't say racer cut, I didn't change your order. I hope that's ok. I changed mine to get the 6th needed.

I officially sent the order 15 minutes ago and I've been emailing with the art department all morning. :D
That's cool. I hate dieting.

J

JRB

BikeGeek said:
Did I post a picture yet of the new bike I got with all the money you guys donated?

:D
Don't make me request you be changed to "log dropper".

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I Are Baboon said:
I don't know....BikeGeek works for the Department of Defense. He can probably have any of us "taken care of" with a phone call.

:monkey:
That's right, we have a special satellite to keep tabs on all of you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BikeGeek said:
That's right, we have a special satellite to keep tabs on all of you.
Bah, my aluminium foil hat is both impenetrable and undetectable. Not to mention it prevents sun damage from giving me crows feet and other unsightly wrinkles.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I Are Baboon said:
I don't know....BikeGeek works for the Department of Defense. He can probably have any of us "taken care of" with a phone call.

:monkey:
Someone could always take him out on the trail... It probably wont be me, cus after this comment the satellites are probably closing in on my location...

...just a few more minutes of my meesly life...... I wish it weren't raining.