Quantcast

Northeast Monkeyfest 2004, save the date

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by justbill
I'm still waitin on the Dalton 24 info?
How about a link, throw me a bone will ya.
Bill, this is a thread we have going. Kind of a long thread, but the skinny is that "Four Monkeys and a Baboon" is a go. Team members are myself, Mark, Splat, Jollytime, and Douglas. We are already registered, campsite 30. :)

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
Just a quick update...The kingdom trails are still covered with snow, but it is melting quickly. We might be able to ride up here in a few weeks. Right now it is dirt roads or telemark skis at Jay peak for the woodchucks.

No, this is not a April Fools joke - I realy did write this post myself!

JT:D

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by jollytime
Just a quick update...The kingdom trails are still covered with snow, but it is melting quickly. We might be able to ride up here in a few weeks. Right now it is dirt roads or telemark skis at Jay peak for the woodchucks.

No, this is not a April Fools joke - I realy did write this post myself!

JT:D
All Hail the return of the King!

Long Live the King of the Kingdom! :D

Does a few = 3 weeks? I think I have a season's pass that needs some using! :monkey: :D

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
So whats the score? Is this still a go? Where do I sign up for my 'coolwick' RM jersey for the event?

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Hanover? A pinhead maybe?
Wrong side of the river, he's in East Thetford. He has been known to drop a knee every once and a while. He mostly alpines & boards. Although, he said he's going back to tele hard core one of these days. Right now he's trying to psyche himself up for the XC race season that starts in a month or so.

I just need to find cheap-o tickets to fly out there! I missed getting RT from Denver to Boston for 120. :(

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Originally posted by Morryjg
Wrong side of the river, he's in East Thetford. He has been known to drop a knee every once and a while. He mostly alpines & boards. Although, he said he's going back to tele hard core one of these days. Right now he's trying to psyche himself up for the XC race season that starts in a month or so.
Heh. Pinhead is the townie term for Dartmouth students. But East Thetford now, there's a town. I went to a new year's eve party there over the holidays. Bonfire in the back yard with 15ft flames, and some arcane West African ritual to welcome in the new year. Good fun.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by TreeSaw
So, you're not a brave person? :devil:

I will make sure to have more than a sip....just enough to get myself into trouble I'm sure ;) :D

It's so sweet when it touches your lips....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by splat
Doesn't matter , Your already Doomed :devil:

But it will be fun!
I just found out my second cousin's uncle is having his sisters b-day party that weekend. She's like 32yrs old so it's a big deal....so I'll have to see if I can still make it.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Originally posted by wooglin
Heh. Pinhead is the townie term for Dartmouth students.
Got it! *Note to self* Be sure to only admit to being a pinhead if I have some reference to Mad River Glen nearby.....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Originally posted by stosh
I just found out my second cousin's uncle is having his sisters b-day party that weekend. She's like 32yrs old so it's a big deal....so I'll have to see if I can still make it.
:eek: Not going might even be worse than going and drinking! ;) :devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by TreeSaw
Excellent! Maybe you won't be known as "sir bailsalot" anymore :eek:

Yeah but I don't want them to think of a new name. What the hell would it end up being then.

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by stosh
OH yeah it could, I mean imagine being "Ass Balancer"?

Hey you should have been there :thumb:

Me sitting on the middle of that teeter, not touching the ground. Drink off to the side and shoveling food down my pie hole. All that going on with some talking and I was still balancing just fine.....:p