Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
no pickie for you today peeps but i have got a video to stimulate your visual cortex-

Get the Scoop on the Poop here right clicky and savey as.

COTrials 8 is now done and ready for viewing pleasure. I made it last night (anyone who spells "night" this way: "nite" should be slapped) after working on a video project for about 4 hours for my video class at ecole (i think that's french for school- see you learn something new every day). it may suck but if you think that well too bad- you're a naysayer. this vid is short and drrrty like x-tina aguilera (get it? it's a pun- a bad one, email me if you need further explanation)

~24mb and 2:21 long.

just fyi- trials is boring. if you have a short attention span dont download this or at least break up the viewing of it into several incriments to be spread out over the next week.

please post some comments below such as "the music sucked in this latest vid- it was so annoying" and "why does trials suck so much- you should do stairs gaps instead those are virtually undocumented in mtn bike vids" and things of that nature so i can make my vids better in the future.

thanks peeps!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hey Kevin:

The music effing SUCKED in this COTrials 8... it was so annoying I wanted to crap on a bagel and mail to Amsterdam!

And why does trials suck so much? You should really consider filming some stair gaps instead, as they are virtually undocumented in mtn bike videos these days.

You're welcome.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Originally posted by Full Trucker
Hey Kevin:

The music effing SUCKED in this COTrials 8... it was so annoying I wanted to crap on a bagel and mail to Amsterdam!

And why does trials suck so much? You should really consider filming some stair gaps instead, as they are virtually undocumented in mtn bike videos these days.

You're welcome.
WERD thanks homes! :D

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
hahaha, excellent! keep the replies coming folks! :D
I could crap on that bagel and send it to your house, if your Mom won't get that mad... email me your address...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i dont know... that bagel does sound good but i think i may have to pass- ever since i hurt my wrist i have been trying to cut back on the amount of crap i eat (get it, its a pun- that's right i went there...)

sorry about no pics lately, i've been lazy. actually i have been making movies for six people to watch. get another one here: COTrials.com

or from here: Direct link

word.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im just messing around with different (often weird ass) music lately to get a better feel for what works and what doesnt for my next full length movie. im sick of seeing mtn bike videos with soundtracks that might as well be be the "queen of the damned" soundtrack (by the way, anyone who has seen that movie without getting an anurism or a stroke is one tough fellow- that movie blew chunks).

i will put up a link to CO Trials 9 later tonight. its a bit of a change of pace from these last two but still some off beat/different music for a mtn bike vid.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
get your piping fresh CO Trials 9 here:

CO Trials 9: The Missing Left Sock

thanks to matt for hosting as always. thanks to the riders for coming out on a beautiful denver day to ride (actually it sucked, it was freezing cold and snowed on and off the whoel time- we got a few minutes of sun peaking out at the beginning- then crap).

i managed to screw up some really great riding with frozen knuckles and sloppy editing. its a long one to compensate for the short little turds i put out recently. 9:21 long and about 45 mb.

enjoy!

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Just wanted to say that this is by far and away my favorite thread to visit here on RM. Your doing some awesome stuff WhiteRavenKS - editing and riding.

Keep it up!

:thumb:

The video rocks. makes me wish i still lived in Bdr so i could see you guys ride in person. Keep the vids coming!

:thumb:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
thanks for the good words Chutney! i will keep cranking the stuff out as much as i can if people keep on enjoyin' it all!

back to pictures for a bit. this is one of Mike Snyder i took up at Horsetooth res in Ft. Collins. i forgot where he is gapping from but it was big. this place is scary fun riding...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Here is a shot i took of josh stevenson at Fine Park in Boulder. touch hop to rear on this picnic table. i like this shot since you can see the gnar-matic pressure in us trials riding foolio's tires. enjoy.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
Photo taken by Pancho Anderson. this is a shot of me towards the end of the day of riding from last fall at this moto-trials park in the Springs. i think it looks super coo'
I think it is coo' too!

So how often do trials riders get pinch flats?

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
chumps who havent seen the light yet and still run crappy tires get them all the time (i used to get one a ride with irc tires). people "in the know" run a big M whether that's Michelin or Maxxis and since the switch i have to really really really really mess something up to get a pinch. sharp rocks have cut my michelin tire sidewalls before without pinching. my maxxis knobblers dont pinch either. even at stupidly low pressure. damn i wish the roads were not suckin' it up right now or i would be headin to the park tonight...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Photo by Pancho Anderson. Here is Mike Clark doing what trials riders refer to as a "thud". well we dont really but you know..

also- new feature on cotrials.com... the WRFP Urban Dictionary is now being built. request something i say all the time to put up and expand the goodness...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
me freezing my boobs off. this is the end of about a 28 inch lunge to rear... switch footed- HOLLER :rolleyes: notice my left foot is forward. skillZ. it's du-lux dog son... du-lux.

Photo by Matt Lovewell.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
new rig ey? how come i cant get free frames every god damn week. hey do u have that kid of me doing the disaster on the big ass thing downtown from that day homie?? if its nice this week lets go rizid it will be off da heaazzzzzyyyyyyyy