Quantcast

post your 2010 rides!

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I just finished up my ride for 2010, a 2009 Evil Revolt

I think I need to get some different fork stickers to go with the red/green theme. Too bad Rufus doesn't make stickers anymore.

41 pounds 3 ounces. And I bet I'll go faster than you on your 35 lb dh bike!! :)

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
SICK bike man.

I can do some custom work for you for those boxxer stickers, just not actual boxxer stickers.

Shoot me an email, RUFUSDESIGN is back open for business.

I think I need to get some different fork stickers to go with the red/green theme. Too bad Rufus doesn't make stickers anymore.

41 pounds 3 ounces. And I bet I'll go faster than you on your 35 lb dh bike!! :)

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
I just finished up my ride for 2010, a 2009 Evil Revolt

Maybe get some Orange Evil stickers made instead? That could look pretty cool I think instead.

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
just picked up my Glory 1. Swapped out the stem, bars, grips, seat and seatpost so far.
Point one DM stem, Point One Podium pedals, cut down Thompson MP seat post, Ti Specialized Toupe seat, Deity Dirty 30's cut to 28", RaceFace clamp on grips, Deity barends.
37.04lbs

Still have to swap out the brakes from the Elixer r's to Saints. Also Have an Elka rear shock with ti spring debating to put on.

pics soon

FoesDWLink

Chimp
Feb 6, 2008
South Side LA
This is old promo on old bikes, but for sure Foeswhatever rides faster so he can mock at our euro team.
http://vimeo.com/2467773
*sorry for the long intro...
I'd like to see your riding Mr. FoesDwLink...oh, sorry are there any hills in LA?
oh im sure you guys are faster than me just that photo and the poses made me laugh sorry but it looks really euro to me, you must be gutted they have banned lycra. hope you guys get in the top 80 this year xcx

numerik

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
Slovenia, Europe
@Foesdwlink-Yeah, good thing "euros" don't worry much about how they look on the bike but rather how to be fast on a bike. It shows on results...ok, so Amerikanos...sorry for the gay picture.

jammie654

Chimp
Dec 15, 2009
Scotland
@Foesdwlink-Yeah, good thing "euros" don't worry much about how they look on the bike but rather how to be fast on a bike. It shows on results...ok, so Amerikanos...sorry for the gay picture.
Haha pwnd

Foesdwlink, STFU your making yourself look stupid, again ;)

Last edited:

BMADED

Monkey
Nov 3, 2009
808 State
Atleast we dont say mum! Yeah get sum! nice video.

i know seriously...if I had an extra 100k sitting around i would only have 1 dh bike...just totally pimped...no need for all that up keep.
Yeah, I am not sure what is going on. Wish I had that kind of money, and was able to get a $2,700 fork.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/

I've heard Michael Phelps decided he needs more style and he will swim in full moto gear with leat and no body armour next year so he can have more style ;)

As for the photo - I see nothing euro about it. First team photo like it I've seen in the long time. I'd rather call it oldschool but there is nothing bad in it. Great riding in the vid though. The trails I see on it also look amazing. Need to visit slovenia more often and see something more than Maribor.