My 2011 ride:

-Spz Demo 7 2009
- RS Totem
- Elixir CR Brakes
- Deemax Wheelset
- Protaper Bars
- Saint cranks, shifter and rear derallieur

Weight: 16.7kg / 36.8lbs
Keep an eye on the hub flanges if you have redished the rear wheel for the demos offset. Saw two broken wheels this summer with that same combo.

P.S Not considered as a warranty by Canadian Mavic dist.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Yeah, it is a Scott seat and post.

@ banrider-

It is a Float lowered to 130mm without spacers.
You've got no problems with no adjustment on the rails? Will you plan to use it on your big bike? I'm seriously consider going pivotal.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
You've got no problems with no adjustment on the rails? Will you plan to use it on your big bike? I'm seriously consider going pivotal.
I tried to like them on the big bikes but I prefer an XC saddle due to the length. The Pivotal stuff is cool for jump bikes but the longer length of an XC saddle helps me get an extra contact point in the rough or on flat corners. I haven't found a pivotal seat which works for FR or DH for my tastes.

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
yeah it's a Flux frame...I'm not a lightweight and raced one last year with no problems....They are very stiff and solid, I've rode it on dirt jumps and skatepark as well...I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good full suspension slalom/4x bike....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
yeah it's a Flux frame...I'm not a lightweight and raced one last year with no problems....They are very stiff and solid, I've rode it on dirt jumps and skatepark as well...I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good full suspension slalom/4x bike....
I don't want to be that RM guy but the XC race angles work well for you in 4x?

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
the headtube is 70 degrees and I thought it would be a problem but after riding it and feeling the way it turns after the suspension is compresed it works great...

Jan 4, 2007
California
Yes, thats right. I'll be rocking the '01 DHR for the 2011 season. Or little of a season I can get.

Plan on road tripping all over the West coast late August/ early September. If you see me out there hit me up!

This was its last state over two years ago. Rebuilding from the ground up! :weee: