Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We serve ours with Sour Cream, Chopped onion, and Coarse Jome Applesauce. We call then Latkes. Or just Potato pancakes. In the spring we put ramps in the mix. In the fall we put Chard and peppers....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Dude. I'm Serbian.
Isn't latke = ziemniaczana = pancake ?
Nah. Latke is a yiddish dish eaten on Hannukah. He was in Poska Chata == Polish hut. Pancake == placka, ziemniaczana == potato, and like in most other european contries, the poles enjoy them all year long. ;) I should cook some bramborak soon, too! :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There are some great parenting lessons for the kid there. :D
It is important to make sure your children stay between you and the bear.

Anyway I am guessing the bag the kid has was holding was food an the bear was hoping he would drop it. I have personally witnessed this behavior by bears that get habitualized on popular trails, although small Virginian black bears.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Im only two coats in..... I have till friday for perfection.....
Took me a long time to figure it out, so much bullshit about how you "just need to do this", which was completely incorrect. The standard was a mirror-shine, from regular leather.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Took me a long time to figure it out, so much bullshit about how you "just need to do this", which was completely incorrect. The standard was a mirror-shine, from regular leather.
Yup, same here. Just about a mirror now.... probably more than good enough seeing I will likely deal with a jack ass come friday night and just jack them all to hell anyways....

You're spray painting your shoes ?
Hardy har......