Quantcast

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Florida?
Kansas?
Oklahoma?
Florida: Some fun trails there. Maximizing fun for lack of elevation.
Kansas: Camped at Switchgrass on our way to Colorado. While there might has well ride. Trails were fun.
Oklahoma: We were heading to Pisgah from New Mexico, we stopped for a quick ride.

You forgot Minnesota. ;)

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Kansas: Camped at Switchgrass on our way to Colorado. While there might has well ride. Trails were fun.
Oklahoma: We were heading to Pisgah from New Mexico, we stopped for a quick ride.

You forgot Minnesota. ;)
You have a green spot on Cuyuna,...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

You forgot Minnesota. ;)
I could see riding in Florida if you found yourself there, I have, but I certainly wouldn't go that far out of the way considering there are much better trails in better places. But a buddy of mine used to claim that Florida was Mecca for Quebec, perhaps he was on to something. :clue:

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
1645429655211.png

#NotFatBigBoned
#IDidn'tThingtheBearWouldEatmyFace...

via:

The residents are quick to point out that Hank is gentle and sweet. When he breaks into a home, he is far more interested in the food than any people who may be inside, Ms. Bryant said.

“He just sits there and eats,” she said. “He doesn’t attack them. He doesn’t growl. He doesn’t make rude faces.”

Carolyn Meiers, who lives in Tahoe Keys, said that while she has taken new measures to protect her house from “that big bad bear,” such as locking her sliding glass doors, the thought of Hank does not keep her up at night.

“We’re fortunate in that it just hasn’t bothered us, but we’re very wary of that possibility,” said Ms. Meiers, 79.

Though other homeowners have reported that Hank has caused extensive property damage, he has not harmed any humans, the authorities said.

“Why should this big dummy die?” Ms. Bryant said

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I could see riding in Florida if you found yourself there, I have, but I certainly wouldn't go that far out of the way considering there are much better trails in better places. But a buddy of mine used to claim that Florida was Mecca for Quebec, perhaps he was on to something. :clue:
Florida is a way of escaping Quebec's winter. Been there done that. I doubt that I'll ever drive down there again.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
We should grab tacos when you're in the area.

@6thElement , @Toshi, @Nick, @Pesqueeb, @stoney might also be in for various shenanigans. And don't forget that @Full Trucker is in Salida now. They have good beer there. :D
Sounds good if we go that way. But first let me check UD for "grabbing tacos" :brows:

We're still undecided between southwest (CO, UT, AZ), north west (WA, OR, CA north) or just doing BC.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sounds good if we go that way. But first let me check UD for "grabbing tacos" :brows:

We're still undecided between southwest (CO, UT, AZ), north west (WA, OR, CA north) or just doing BC.

I bet Kidwoo would love to have your van in his driveway