Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yesterday was was possibly the best day
Looks like a real humdinger of an ice storm!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If they'd have had a roof rack with traction boards and been overlanding properly, they wouldn't have been just stuck. They'd have been stuck with an expensive roof rack and traction boards stuck in the snow too.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
If they'd have had a roof rack with traction boards and been overlanding properly, they wouldn't have been just stuck. They'd have been stuck with an expensive roof rack and traction boards stuck in the snow too.
This is true, it's missing a lot of bro-accessories to be properly bro-ed. Needs a tent up top you can live in until spring.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In other words, $25k used?
"used tesla" :rofl:

I'd rather buy an electric snowblower. Probably last longer.

This is more my speed. You don't need a subscription to roll down the windows and you can tow it

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I guess my point was that a lot of Tesla owners aren’t high rollers or anything, that was just their choice over the $70k, leveraged brodozers (with a $17k, no money down sled) many trailer park trash drive around. :D

Last edited:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Your jackson is showing.

What are trailers in your area selling for these days? About 600k?
Well, the trailers are usually around 110k, but I can't think of a single one where the actual land is owned by the trailer occupant. The land itself? Likely over a million these days. Maybe less if you buy all of the lots, but no one is selling.