Quantcast

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
inspired by the original (Pieter Bruegel's the wedding dance from 1566) i saw in the halls of my daughter's school yesterday, and this is all i could think:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
If you view that image full size, it would appear that every woman in it is being forced into doing something that they do not want to do....except for the two molesting the guy at the tree. They're witches.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
inspired by the original (Pieter Bruegel's the wedding dance from 1566) i saw in the halls of my daughter's school yesterday, and this is all i could think:
did your daughters school at least put tape over the raging hard-ons the guy in the red tights...the guy in the white tights....and the guy in the blue tights have?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
did your daughters school at least put tape over the raging hard-ons the guy in the red tights...the guy in the white tights....and the guy in the blue tights have?
it's all good as long as everyone's white

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Everbody should rider 29r

There's a local mid week after work race here and I'm already seeing young kids on 29ers. They are probably too small to ride a 26 efficiently, yet they are decked out in spandex on a 9er.

and a random picture.