Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2016!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My Santa delivered today! :banana: Thank you @BadDNA , somehow I knew who my Santa would be when you commented on beers earlier in this thread. :D The gifts look fantastic but they are still wrapped, I am going to exercise patience and open them in more quiet time tomorrow. :cupidarrow:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Sent my gifts off, but the UPS store didn't inspire confidence. Supposedly arriving on the 19th :-/

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My elfs gifts will be sent out on Tuesday as well, not waiting for errant beer cozy anymore. Everything else is all wrapped up and ready to post. I heard Canada mail is super slow so good thing I'm not shipping to Canada.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Finally got it all boxed up. Big, heavy box. It's going to need a 21+ signature though... Should go out Monday. Shipping might be more than the goods. Totally worth it though.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Packaged, label printed, being dropped tomorrow. Shipping as not as much as the goods, but close.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Packaged, label printed, being dropped tomorrow. Shipping as not as much as the goods, but close.
Apparently you can't ship goods in beer boxes? I thought a box was a box, but so be it. Wifey just had the store put it into another box. It will be the matryoshka doll of secret santas.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Santa brought me great gifts! :D Great shirt and riding socks (I am sure all ladies in my group ride will notice :brows:), and the card game looks a lot of fun. Thank you, Eammon! :cheers:

No updates?
My apologies, I was soo beat up after a rough day yesterday and forgot to take a picture.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Finally dropped the package at a local UPS store. I learn something new every day about this country, apparently shipping adult beverages via USPS is a federal felony or something which killed my original shipping plans. :crazy:
Anyway, let's hope that Santa's reindeer won't get lost now, they have a looong ride ahead!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mine showed up. I can't figure out who it is though. About half of the stuff went to Haley and she LOVES it.

The UFO magnet is on the fridge already, unfortunately the ornament broke when I pulled the pullover out. It was pretty cool too.
Distinctly not @Serial Midget. Well played sir.

Edit: I think my santa is @junkyard. He's the only San Diego monkey I can find who partook.

Last edited:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Santa brought me great gifts! :D Great shirt and riding socks (I am sure all ladies in my group ride will notice :brows:), and the card game looks a lot of fun. Thank you, Eammon! :cheers:

My apologies, I was soo beat up after a rough day yesterday and forgot to take a picture.
There's more. Not much, but open the socks up. That card game is a blast. The more inappropriate you are the more fun it becomes.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
There's more. Not much, but open the socks up. That card game is a blast. The more inappropriate you are the more fun it becomes.
Stickers! Very cool, man, thank you! :banana:

(there's moar big stickers, not in the picture)

I have been apparently a very distracted person lately. :banghead: