Quantcast

j.les

Monkey
Jul 21, 2007
Chicago
Surly is being sold here after a 2-3 year absence. I am enjoying a Furious right now. Oh, how I missed thee.

Last edited:

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
Yeah made my first trip up there a couple weeks ago. only a little over an hour for me. Place is great, I didn't realize they had so many sours. Also blows my mind that they bottle condition everything and dont force carb at all.

wish i had planned better so i could try getting a starter going from the bottle dregs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah made my first trip up there a couple weeks ago. only a little over an hour for me. Place is great, I didn't realize they had so many sours. Also blows my mind that they bottle condition everything and dont force carb at all.

wish i had planned better so i could try getting a starter going from the bottle dregs.
an hour? damn. sign me up for jelly school. i have family near bangor, so i try to visit every other year or so. i like to stop when i'm passing through.

my only regret my last visit was not having enough space in my car for a case of house beer.

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
Yeah I live in a pretty decent spot for good beer. The seacoast of NH is filling up with nano breweries, as well as a few major breweries. And Portland is going in the same direction.

Enjoyed a sour gruit last evening made with bear meat, of all things.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah I live in a pretty decent spot for good beer. The seacoast of NH is filling up with nano breweries, as well as a few major breweries. And Portland is going in the same direction.

Enjoyed a sour gruit last evening made with bear meat, of all things.
i stayed the night in portland last august while passing through for a college buddies wedding. what a cool town. will definitely be going back.