Quantcast

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Bottling finished just kicking back having an "Old house ESB" from Townsend brewery.
Lovely English Extra Special Bitter, bottle conditioned but not as nice as fresh from the cask thru a hand pump.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I drank so many Belgian beers today that I couldn't even tell you what most of them were. Problem is, the labels were in Belgian so couldn't read them. I took pics though! Dubbels, tripels, saisons, whites, quads, Belgian IPA's, etc etc. Good stuff. Money well spent. I also scored a sweet Sierra Nevada tasting glass.

The cheeseburger sucked though. :monkey:

I gotta say the cask IPA from the Sebago Brewing Company was fantastic and a nice surprise.

There was a dude there wearing a Moab MTB shirt. I said hi.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
a buddy has a barrel of Rogue Dead Guy right now, so this weekend I drank lots of those.
i always wanted to try that beer but when i see dead guy it's a bit pricey and being the cheap skate that i am i never buy it . is it pretty good TN ? i'm drinking octoberfest .

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
i always wanted to try that beer but when i see dead guy it's a bit pricey and being the cheap skate that i am i never buy it . is it pretty good TN ? i'm drinking octoberfest .
It's a very good beer but it is overpriced. $13 for a sixer? That's $3 too high. It's still a good beer, and I still play the rape price of $13 because I have no shame. There are better beers and better styles to spend $13 for six beers on. Not many better maibocks though.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I like it a lot but rarely purchase it...fellow cheap skate here! :wave:

Bought a sixer of Mendocino Eye of the Hawk Ale for $6. good beer & a great price.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Had a great Wednesday off work today, good meeting the lawyer this morning* then a great ride on the singlespeed and now kicking back in the spring sunset sun with a Drachenfelds Lager from peak brewing to be followed by a Cathcarts NTA from Townsend Brewery.

*yes a lawyers meeting that made me happy, go figure!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Got the day off and it's a miserable day down here with a big storm just starting to roll in.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4134305/Wind-rain-bitter-cold-to-hit

The weather is the result of one of the largest storms on the planet, the size of Australia and the centre of which is churning away about 1000km south of New Zealand, according to forecaster WeatherWatch.co.nz.
So I'm retiring to the bathtub with some Yeastie boys Motueka monster and some Emerson's 1812 IPA. :)

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
well, it was few hours ago but...

Sam Adams Dunkleweizen (brew masters collection). AWESOME with buffalo wings.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
So your drinking "Light" beer?????? :think::shocked:
Yup, the gal was in the mood to get tossed so I got something we could both enjoy a generous amount of and won't cost a whole lot. At least I didn't get the Bud Light Lime she was eyeing... :rolleyes:

She likes good beer but only a pint or two with dinner or something like that. When she wants to watch football and get drunk we go for a brew that isn't so heavy (on the stomach and on the wallet). Trust me, I'll have a tasty 6'er when I make her Surf n Turf for dinner tomorrow (for letting me go ride all day :D)

:thumb:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Technically this was from Saturday night, but whatever...

Titan IPA
New Belgium 1554
Stone Levitation
Ska Milk Stout

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
^ the profesional is a kick ass movie .i'm drinking sam adams coastal wheat and HAB if i have to listen how :bad: you think this beer is you will lose shuttle privallges in my truck !