Quantcast

**** Secret Santa Contest ****

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
Apparently he missed the part about not posting nonsense in this thread. I will be deleting these posts and messing with his account shortly.
A a little off topic but is that position for Biggins Mod still open?

J

JRB

OK - I officially mailed it today. Saturday didn't happen. It was sent priority mail, so please post up when you get it. You will know who you are upon receipt of the box.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
OK - I officially mailed it today. Saturday didn't happen. It was sent priority mail, so please post up when you get it. You will know who you are upon receipt of the box.
Why because you sent them male dominatrix toys?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
stosh said:
I'm waiting for Heidi to post her pictures.
Sorry dude, wait one more day. I can't find the friggin camera. I think Derek has it in his 4Runner from our last trip up to the mountain. We went to the bar drinking last night and I forgot to get it out. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Heidi said:
Sorry dude, wait one more day. I can't find the friggin camera. I think Derek has it in his 4Runner from our last trip up to the mountain. We went to the bar drinking last night and I forgot to get it out. :(
damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Ok, no Christmas angel costume...sorry, I just got back from taking my dogs out for a walk.

I finally have a basket for my cruiser bike. All summer I had to use a backpack for errands and going to the brewery...this will work MUCH better. It's got special holes for the attachments and everything!

I also got a Santa Cruz t-shirt. THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I received my gift (thanks santa :D ) but I did not open it

BUT what I ordered for my elf still hasn't arrived yet :mad:
and I placed the order on Nov 29th, I called them yesterday and they said if I dont get it by Friday they'll ship the order again - I feel bad that my elf may not get it by the agreed time, and I'll miss the monkey being I'll be booted for a month :(

and ya wonder why I dont like xmas :mumble:
Dumbass!!!
You're not gonna get booted, and I'm sure seeing as how I know who your Elf is he/she won't mind.

Calmn down this is for fun, next year I'll make sure we get it set up a week or 2 earlier ok....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I figured I'd save it for xmas, so I'll have at least one thing to open when I wake up (being single on xmas kinda sucks)
Do you know who your S.S is?

You're making me sad!!

J

JRB

Heidi said:
I don't get my new title :confused:

My santa was surfinguru!
Me neither, but it ain't spelled like Castanza. I have no idea what Castanaza is.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
what the eff. the package i sent was supposed to arrive today, but i see, via fedex tracking goodness, that i just now left seattle. and it's traveling south instead of north....hurry up!

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
what the eff. the package i sent was supposed to arrive today, but i see, via fedex tracking goodness, that i just now left seattle. and it's traveling south instead of north....hurry up!
What does you leaving Seattle have to do with it???

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Heidi said:
Maybe she's hand delivering it.
LMAO!!!

you'll have to excuse my recent posts. i think maybe someone IS hotboxing the office lately cause i MEANT to say that IT'S leaving Seattle and I also meant to say that it should be heading EAST, not North

krikey, i can't tell you how many times i've been screwing up here, hear, their, there and they're lately...