Quantcast

**** Secret Santa Contest ****

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
so you don't think they'll like my original plan of showing up on their doorstep wearing nothing but a giant bow? :(
Some monkeys, yes. Apparently heidi would not.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mine got shipped off via FedEx today and should be there around the end of the week if not Monday by THE latest.

Got mine in this afternoon. Thank you so much Shrymp. :D
If you all can't tell from the pic it is a super cool X.9 rear derailleur. :D

Thanks again Shrymp. :drool:

Attachments

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
COmtbiker12 said:
Mine got shipped off via FedEx today and should be there around the end of the week if not Monday by THE latest.

Got mine in this afternoon. Thank you so much Shrymp. :D
If you all can't tell from the pic it is a super cool X.9 rear derailleur. :D

Thanks again Shrymp. :drool:
Wow!! Awesome!!

You guys are getting some nice stuff!!!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
TreeSaw said:
I got mine too...I will post pics tonight. "Hardihood" DVD and a book on women athletes. Thanks Velocity Girl. :D Now I have some new entertainment when I am riding the trainer!

Glad it got there a-ok! Hope you enjoy them both :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I got mine today (or I think it was). A cool Troy Lee t-shirt. I'll get a picture later when my camera comes home. BUT..... no mention of who my Secret Santa might be?????? It came from Jenson but no packing list.

J

JRB

Got mine today. Long sleeve webcyclery tee, that I like very much. Duct tape, which I never think to carry. Beef jerky that Julie took away from me. A pint o' Dead Guy Ale, and several ridemonkey stickers. No mention, but deductive reasoning makes me ask if Aaron is Ridemonkey. Thanks, bro. :thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
DRB said:
I got mine today (or I think it was). A cool Troy Lee t-shirt. I'll get a picture later when my camera comes home. BUT..... no mention of who my Secret Santa might be?????? It came from Jenson but no packing list.
Mine came from jenson and the handle of who it was was written as AKA right under the name of the sender on the invoice.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Shipped mine off to my elf yesterday. One of the gifts was on back order and arrived tuesday. UPS assures me it will arrive mid next week... well before christmas.

I recieved mine a week or so ago and didn't open it. Till yesterday. I couldn't resist anymore! Two awsome gifts, but my Secret Santa didn't let me know who they are! Whoever you Secret Santa I loved my gifts! :thumb:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Ciaran said:
Shipped mine off to my elf yesterday. One of the gifts was on back order and arrived tuesday. UPS assures me it will arrive mid next week... well before christmas.

I recieved mine a week or so ago and didn't open it. Till yesterday. I couldn't resist anymore! Two awsome gifts, but my Secret Santa didn't let me know who they are! Whoever you Secret Santa I loved my gifts! :thumb:
The gift must have something to do with lubricant since you don't want to reveal what it is.... :blah:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ridemonkey said:
The gift must have something to do with lubricant since you don't want to reveal what it is.... :blah:
LOL! Baby, I didn't know it was you who sent that to me!

Seriously though, I got a KORE B1B Stem! 65mm in black! Schweeeeeet! AND as if that wasn't enough A donation of food and such was made in my name to a charity! Not only do I get bike stuff, a less fortunate family will have a merrier christmas this year. Awsome! Simply awsome! Thank you secret santa!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Ciaran said:

Seriously though, I got a KORE B1B Stem! 65mm in black! Schweeeeeet! AND as if that wasn't enough A donation of food and such was made in my name to a charity! Not only do I get bike stuff, a less fortunate family will have a merrier christmas this year. Awsome! Simply awsome! Thank you secret santa!
Wow that's awesome! I wonder who it is......

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Ciaran said:

Damn...that is awesome! I wish I had thought of something like that! :think:

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Got mine today! Who was my Santa? You live in Bend, OR! (A fine place to live, I must say - close to Smith Rocks and a helluva lot of good trails, I bet) :drool:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
DRB said:
Haha, that was me... sorry for the lack of miscommunication bro. For whatever reason I couldn't find that option online.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
The Kadvang said:
Haha, that was me... sorry for the lack of miscommunication bro. For whatever reason I couldn't find that option online.
Many thanks. I just ripped my favorite t-shirt in an unfortunate Christmas light hanging incident, so I was looking to replace it and this one is just the ticket.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I just kind of assumed that people would realise they should put their name with the packages they sent.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
I think the gift and the box I used to ship it will make it obvious who sent it. :p
This should be interesting.... I'm glad some people got creative!!

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
That was me. I thought about getting you a stack of get out of being suspended free cards :p
The gifts were great. I am trying to not be an asshead so I don't need get out of being suspended cards. :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ridemonkey said:
That was me. I thought about getting you a stack of get out of being suspended free cards :p
We should definitely have those, and in order to redeem the card it has to be mailed back to a moderator with a beer.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
The gifts were great. I am trying to not be an asshead so I don't need get out of being suspended cards. :D
I haven't been suspended, but I did get a talking to. :D

So who's my Santa?

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
with only 1 day left for UPS to come (they already came today) I sure hope my gift comes monday, which is supposed to be the deadline. Mine was shipped out tuesday so it sould have arrived today. I'm Don Johnson, I forgot to put my username on the Box

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
El Crapo.

I found out i'm not going to be here on monday, which is when i firgure it will get here. I picked a crappy time to go on vacation. I guess I will have my neighbor pick it up and open it for me.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
bikeguy100k said:
Got mine today! Who was my Santa? You live in Bend, OR! (A fine place to live, I must say - close to Smith Rocks and a helluva lot of good trails, I bet) :drool:
That was me!

Come on down sometime and we can ride and drink beer!