Quantcast

So I told my GF I wanted to break up with her...

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
No, he would have taken the key right then at 2am if he was doing this right.

A real man masturbates to the sound of a breaking heart.

When finished, you wipe your dick on her hair and ask for the key.

Annndd...BOOT!!!
You old softie...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
well?? is it?

1.you're back together?
2.she pregnant?
3.she called you at 2am to let you know she just banged your best friend?
4.shes dead?
5.Laura came over and you two had great but violent sex?

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Im up.

Its surprisingly smooth sailing. The calm before the storm? I turned my phone off around 10pm... and I still havent turned it on yet this morning so there might be a few gems there.

I laced up those wheels, played some halo and watched tv. She did have a friend come by who said shed get her stuff while Im at work today.

And, Im most definitely riding street then going drinking tonight after work.

well?? is it?

1.you're back together?
2.she pregnant?
3.she called you at 2am to let you know she just banged your best friend?
4.shes dead?
5.Laura came over and you two had great but violent sex?
None of the above with a special Nnnnooooooo for number 5 a-la Dr. Cox from Scrubs.

So sorry to report no new drama.... just another day so far.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Wow. I don't think I've ever had experience with anyone so vindictive as to actually damage property just to be mean or vengeful.

Is it really common to know people like this? (Maybe I've just blocked out the memory...)

Apart from a psycho next-door neighbor growing up, I don't think I've spent time with really mean people. But it seems the consensus here is that you should expect people to behave in a vindictive manner. I'm somewhat shocked by this.

--- but back to our regularly scheduled drama, now in progress... --

Admittedly, the break up method and timing could hardly have been more callous, and the girl would justifiably be hurt. I would hope she'd have more self-respect than to give you very much thought after the way you demonstrated that you have no respect for her.

If you had any decency, you'd take a day or afternoon off work, load her things in your car, and take them to her location of choice. Apologize for being an insensitive knucklehead with no sense of timing or impulse-control, and tell her that you're simply at a selfish point in your life and need space, ask her to forgive you and move on. Tell it will be easiest if you have no contact at all for at least a month. It will be tempting to take the late-night call, or even to MAKE the late-night call. It will only make things worse, and prolong the pain. Tell her this too. Remind her to take time to heal, maybe visit her family. Then, prefaced with, "I know this is awkward, but..." ask her for the key back.

That is how you get your key back and minimize the trauma. It takes balls. You up for it?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Admittedly, the break up method and timing could hardly have been more callous, and the girl would justifiably be hurt. I would hope she'd have more self-respect than to give you very much thought after the way you demonstrated that you have no respect for her.

If you had any decency, you'd take a day or afternoon off work, load her things in your car, and take them to her location of choice. Apologize for being an insensitive knucklehead with no sense of timing or impulse-control, and tell her that you're simply at a selfish point in your life and need space, ask her to forgive you and move on. Tell it will be easiest if you have no contact at all for at least a month. It will be tempting to take the late-night call, or even to MAKE the late-night call. It will only make things worse, and prolong the pain. Tell her this too. Remind her to take time to heal, maybe visit her family. Then, prefaced with, "I know this is awkward, but..." ask her for the key back.

That is how you get your key back and minimize the trauma. It takes balls. You up for it?

what? why? ...ruin a perfectly fun thread with good advice :disgust1:

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Wow. I don't think I've ever had experience with anyone so vindictive as to actually damage property just to be mean or vengeful.

Is it really common to know people like this? (Maybe I've just blocked out the memory...)

Apart from a psycho next-door neighbor growing up, I don't think I've spent time with really mean people. But it seems the consensus here is that you should expect people to behave in a vindictive manner. I'm somewhat shocked by this.

--- but back to our regularly scheduled drama, now in progress... --

OK. So I can agree this is great advice and in a perfect world those would be the words Id use. However, being a man the testosterone in my body prevents me from being as delicate and caring as you.

Further updates. Shes driving cross state to spend some time with her family.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
OK. So I can agree this is great advice and in a perfect world those would be the words Id use. However, being a man the testosterone in my body prevents me from being as delicate and caring as you...
I disagree. A real man can "man up" and do the things that terrify him, because it's what has to be done (this goes for women too, don't get me wrong). The bonus is you not only show respect for others this way, but you increase your own self-respect.

Sadly, people seem to have stopped teaching this.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I disagree. A real man can "man up" and do the things that terrify him, because it's what has to be done (this goes for women too, don't get me wrong). The bonus is you not only show respect for others this way, but you increase your own self-respect.

what she said.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South

Point taken. In retrospect I do wish I could have done things better but it just didn't turn out that way. Im not an expert at relationships, but I can ride pretty well.:monkeydance:

I just knew it had to end it because everyday I didnt love her and spent with her would end up hurting her more in the end.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Point taken. In retrospect I do wish I could have done things better but it just didn't turn out that way. Im not an expert at relationships, but I can ride pretty well.:monkeydance:

I just knew it had to end it because everyday I didnt love her and spent with her would end up hurting her more in the end.

:clapping:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
OK. So I can agree this is great advice and in a perfect world those would be the words Id use. However, being a man the testosterone in my body prevents me from being as delicate and caring as you.

Further updates. Shes driving cross state to spend some time with her family.
I stand by my previous post ....

ball licker.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
This is a crappy ending to this story
I know you all wanted to see my place in flames or my bikes in the street, but shes a good girl.

As for the hate, I really cant figure that out. Im not a bad dude and I do care about her feelings. I just couldnt articulate the right words at the right time, but thats hardly the worst thing I could of done.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I know you all wanted to see my place in flames or my bikes in the street, but shes a good girl.

As for the hate, I really cant figure that out. Im not a bad dude and I do care about her feelings. I just couldnt articulate the right words at the right time, but thats hardly the worst thing I could of done.
No bro, you're a moron. There's a time and a place to do that, and with her lying in YOUR bed, on YOUR turf really isn't the place to do it.

Dumbass.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC

Bailey

I think she has some pretty good advice (last post also). I don't see how you can go wrong with it.

On a unserious note, did you let out a stink bomb after you told her and rub her face in it? :poster_oops: