Quantcast

southeast photo thread

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
manimal said:
OUCH! but at least you still have one hand to take pics with :D
Totally, I'm really glad it was not the hand I wipe my butt with. That could have made things really awkward.:D

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
3 fps up to 144 frames. I've only shot maybe 8-10 frames in a row, but no buffering issues that I could notice.

Jun 11, 2004
T-Pirate said:
Shirtless....trasher style represent.

T-Pirate said:
I rode there again today we got another berm and stepdown put in at the end of the slalom course.
Cool.......yeah Rick just called a little while ago and gave me the scoop.

Next weekend...............

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
demolition dave said:
Yes.......yes........do bring cookies to Rick's! But you might want to bring your Demo instead of the SX. :confused:

That was the most intense thing I've ever seen. I wish I had pics of you riding down the trail on your bottom bracket. I have about 4 eight inch rotors floatin around so if you need one I'll bring it out there next time.

Jeremy, those trails are 20 minutes max from your house I'd say.

Jun 11, 2004
T-Pirate said:
That was the most intense thing I've ever seen. I wish I had pics of you riding down the trail on your bottom bracket. I have about 4 eight inch rotors floatin around so if you need one I'll bring it out there next time.
Ha ha.........that was pretty sketch......huh! I need to get a copy of the video from Rick!!

Thanks man.....I guess I will be needing a rotor as well.
Hook me up and I'll give you some $$ for one.

Jun 11, 2004
TCP21 said:
damn dave that blows
Yes, yes it does!! Really sucks cause this is the bike I have been riding the most since I moved up to the Carolinas!

I really love this bike........I just hope my warranty process goes smoothly and quickly. I want to be back on an SX.......ASAP!

But I'm not the only one.......here are a couple of pics of Tanner from back home........his SX had a minor malfunction as well.................