Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
all ends justify all means in the new progressive consumerism amirite?
i have never heard al gore scream for fair wages for the slave labor that mines precious metals to save the earth....

20 bucks a hour...health insurance and a 401k....

iphones might be 3k....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
It’s no fun arguing with you anymore because you literally hate everything and simply outcynical any point. It’s boooooring. You sound like a twitter reply guy. Get off the hellsite and maybe get some therapy. You should probably move out of the town you now hate so much and is gonna burn down at some point anyway.
Like it or not, EVs are a positive step forward from gas cars and they are less evil. Your attitude of some sort of requirement for perfection is frankly pretty dumb. You increasingly sound like the stupidest sort of American these days.
I have tried and still try to learn more about the facts around move away from fossil fuel and like everything else in this world it for sure does not boil down to simple solutions or sentences but there is clearly a strong lobby that is great at driving an fossil fuel agenda. I do think it's wonderful that the fossil fuel lobby has made people around the world care about people in Africa :blink:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have tried and still try to learn more about the facts around move away from fossil fuel and like everything else in this world it for sure does not boil down to simple solutions or sentences but there is clearly a strong lobby that is great at driving an fossil fuel agenda. I do think it's wonderful that the fossil fuel lobby has made people around the world care about people in Africa :blink:
as if the green energy navel gazers give a flying fuck about them......

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was behind one of these today, I still don't understand why they were made.
Who would think that a cheap Eurocar would be good without a roof? They were a piece of shit when they still had a roof.
1677320272802.png

Mitsubishi Aus decided they could also make a ragtop but cut the roof out of a built car-
1677320484254.png

I saw one and assumed the owner had made it themselves because it looked so poorly done.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I was behind one of these today, I still don't understand why they were made.
Who would think that a cheap Eurocar would be good without a roof? They were a piece of shit when they still had a roof.
View attachment 189951

Mitsubishi Aus decided they could also make a ragtop but cut the roof out of a built car-
View attachment 189952
I saw one and assumed the owner had made it themselves because it looked so poorly done.
i secretly want a manual 6 spd vw eos....

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
i secretly want a manual 6 spd vw eos....
Why?
1677321804206.png

EDIT- Haha!
Understeer is the party guest from Hell, arriving early and staying late. The props top also seems to unbalance the equation vertically; the Eos navigates curves like an ungainly and top heavy SUV. In addition to the nautical motions, you also get a maritime soundtrack: the top creaks and groans over rough patches like an old wooden schooner.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Why?
View attachment 189953
EDIT- Haha!
Understeer is the party guest from Hell, arriving early and staying late. The props top also seems to unbalance the equation vertically; the Eos navigates curves like an ungainly and top heavy SUV. In addition to the nautical motions, you also get a maritime soundtrack: the top creaks and groans over rough patches like an old wooden schooner.
i have no need to speed and the top would always be down....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It'd not manual but what about a 500hp one?
older brother had a 615 hp corrado that was fun for a bit........

im good on not driving fast...

HPA...

they are still around...

way back when there was a silver nb around here that had one of the first VR6 swaps in it with a turbo.....

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Note to self, while fording deep water in a new Bronco, make sure you have a UH60 and a rescue swimmer near by. Not sure how you get that stuck in water that’s not even to the door sills, also not sure why said Bronco driver attempted a night time stream crossing in this storm, but it lead to some impressive flying
B90D157F-565E-45FA-A784-2CB4330FFDC4.jpeg

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I knew you were being sarcastic with this but sweet jeebus that's not far off :rofl:

Are those the ones with the little glass/polymer bits in the rubber? Those plus studs must be about perfect
Nah, R3 SUV apparently. No studs.
image.jpg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
long bed/single cab.
You know the length of that bed?

Not on US dodge websites obviously....

edit: 5.5ft. Can't even sleep in the damn thing

And my snowmobile should carry it, not the other way around
The engines are about as small as the 700 itself, with the base and Big Horn models getting a 1.4-liter Fire Evo gas engine rated for 84 horsepower and 87 pound-feet of torque. The Laramie gets a turbocharged 1.3-liter Firefly engine good for 98 hp and 94 lb-ft of torque.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You know the length of that bed?

Not on US dodge websites obviously....

edit: 5.5ft. Can't even sleep in the damn thing

And my snowmobile should carry it, not the other way around
The engines are about as small as the 700 itself, with the base and Big Horn models getting a 1.4-liter Fire Evo gas engine rated for 84 horsepower and 87 pound-feet of torque. The Laramie gets a turbocharged 1.3-liter Firefly engine good for 98 hp and 94 lb-ft of torque.
Those aren't freedum levels of powah and torx.

I'd quite like something AWD Transit Connect sized...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I hope that you don't use it for financial transactions...
The Samsung S10 was released in the spring of 2019, so in terms of the life cycle of what majority of the world thinks about with phones, it's ancient, but it's still being updated from what I can tell.

Though doing any sort of exchange of personal data through an app on any phone is really hard to tell if the transmission is actually secure or not. It's not in your face like in a web browser. I believe some app builders have been exposed for this in the past and/or exploited.

I'd even be leary of using any of the pay for use VPN services out there for anything serious. You're better off just going home and doing your work through a known encrypted/https connection, at least imo.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I "think" my wife still has an S10 that AT&T sent her because they were turning off 3G and thought she still had an S7 they'd sold her - she'd been on an ebay acquired LG for a while by that point.