Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Now I’m hungry for marinated beef hearts.
In regards to that picture: I rode with @WKD-RDR today. almost to the top of a loooong shuttle, he realized he forgot his shoes. Ok, the only thing that would work out of what the crew had was some rubber flip flop type things.
Not one to be dissuaded, out came the duct tape, and voilà , riding shoes!

IMG_2284.jpeg

IMG_2285.jpeg
IMG_2288.jpeg

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Another discovery day. Lots of new trails today. Plenty of climbing too. One thing I love is you’re never too far from civilisation, and there is a cafe half way up the hill.

IMG_4473.jpeg
IMG_4478.jpeg
IMG_4479.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg
IMG_4488.jpeg
IMG_4494.jpeg
IMG_4497.jpeg
IMG_4499.jpeg
IMG_4501.jpeg

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ahhh I feel good now. So nice to be back on the bike and get the last jet lag rinsed out. We had a lot of rain the last two days and I was a little worried about the state of the trails but they turned out to be in perfect shape with so much grip. Train got me to the trails. Still in short sleeves and shorts!

IMG_0044 Large.jpeg

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Ahhh I feel good now. So nice to be back on the bike and get the last jet lag rinsed out. We had a lot of rain the last two days and I was a little worried about the state of the trails but they turned out to be in perfect shape with so much grip. Train got me to the trails. Still in short sleeves and shorts!

View attachment 219943
Are they Twenty6 Pedals?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

Someone mentioned on the shuttle truck how exposed this outside corner is. Never even thought about that the first few times flying down here..
How do you find the Kryptotal front in those conditions? I have a Kryptotal Enduro soft rear and it doesn't seem very good in loose over hard. The Front version of the Kryptotal with the equal spaced side lugs might work better for me as a rear tire.
I was surprised to go from my hardtail with Pirellis front/rear to the dual sus and the dual sus felt less capable in corners, but the hardtail did have a DH cased tire out back.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Went out and re-created some of the cross-races that I've missed this season due to recovering from surgery. This bike is great for sand. And the studs are awesome on roots. First ride below freezing. Fluid Focus bomber CR seems real good.
5GDUJKosFByJF5Xraky7xKv2wN6zYNYvXUHk61FHZm0-2048x1519.jpg
z1GrB83AcscVp9OA43bgl8nJmeI8G0xwoyNqV7NYTSk-2048x1680.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How do you find the Kryptotal front in those conditions? I have a Kryptotal Enduro soft rear and it doesn't seem very good in loose over hard. The Front version of the Kryptotal with the equal spaced side lugs might work better for me as a rear tire.
I was surprised to go from my hardtail with Pirellis front/rear to the dual sus and the dual sus felt less capable in corners, but the hardtail did have a DH cased tire out back.
The Kryototal seems to work good enough.

Though to be honest I don't have much to compare with, as I've used Assegai and/or DHR2's for the last I don't know how many years.