Quantcast

The last person to post a picture from their last bike ride wins access to the white courtesy phone.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
01d87410da6bba803adc6a9c92813f39229a5eba56.jpg

Before the smoke from the fires blew into the valley...then it was bad, luckily I was on my way back and downhill, but damn, eyes burning, breathing through my nose, still, a good ride.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Midway through walking up much of the Mountain Lion climb. Well, the second of three climbs, more or less.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The fresh cut is a new trail at dryer they combined "big easy" and "eye if the snake" it doesn't even feel like your climbing takes you to the top quick
Not sure who is responsible for this. Good job. Much fun was had. The water was up to the trail. when I went through there.....

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I nailed a rocky chute today that I've always been too (might wet myself) scared to try. Got it on the first attempt.

Otherwise, i'ma need a tick check.

Soundtrack for the day!

IMG_7672.JPG
IMG_7678.JPG
IMG_7682.JPG
IMG_7702.JPG
IMG_7726.JPG

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
The (pre-ride) spicy fried chicken sandwich (on brioche, 'natch. with lotsa great zucchini pickles) seemed like a good idea at the time.

Zip tie and a small binder clip make the Camelbak butt pack hose routing work much better. So enderpo!
IMG_7730.JPG
IMG_7733.JPG
IMG_7742.JPG
IMG_7743.JPG

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Delicious Chicken and Bike Riding. How the Fuck are you not the winner here? Shenanigans.... Shut it down I say...
A while back I made some Korean fried chicken sandwiches with kimchi pickles. They were fucking delicious. And I have to do it again.

We have a bunch of very good food trucks around Danbury. The downside is they usually are all spread apart and only for special occasions are gathered together. So you have to follow their Facebook or Instagram feeds to know where they are on any given day.

Harsh, I know.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A while back I made some Korean fried chicken sandwiches with kimchi pickles. They were fucking delicious. And I have to do it again.

We have a bunch of very good food trucks around Danbury. The downside is they usually are all spread apart and only for special occasions are gathered together. So you have to follow their Facebook or Instagram feeds to know where they are on any given day.

Harsh, I know.
Thats it. I am strongly suggesting this thread be closed down and you be proclaimed winner. Clearly you have met all the supposed criteria. However #Westy administers phone privileges is none of my concern. I have been arbitrarily denied access. But whatever. If enough of us band together in protest. We can get this done. To help your cause and win additional favor, you need to post a recipe and pics of said friend chicken. And some local rocks, because we like them too...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Pretty Bridge at 54 miles

This is where I suffered at 85 miles. 2k climb out of this insanely beautiful lake.

I STILL ran out of water, came upon an amazing spring coming out of a hillside at 90 miles.
best water I have ever tasted.