Quantcast

the random thought thread

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
How it is that dump trucks can have a sign saying they are not responsible for broken windshields? Can simply posting a disclaimer like that absolve you of all responsibility? Or is the random discharge of debris from an improperly secured load considered an "Act of God"?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Why do people holding babies always change the tone of their voice up a few octaves and repeat their stupid baby talk over and over again in the baby's face?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Dad was pretty ambivalent to cycling and my interest in it. He always stated to everyone how big of a waste of time it was. Back in the day I was kind a racer boy. Going through my dads stuff I found a paper box marked Jim's Bikes stuff. Inside are a bunch of pictures of me crossing various finish lines. I have never seen any of these pics. I can't even fathom how he got them. Pics from Bethel Maine, Providence Rhode Island, London Ontario, Trexlertown PA. I am not sure how he got them. The pics of my Mom at Great Glenn and Mt Washington. Fucking crazy.... His little notes on the pics are very hard for me to fathom. Going through my Dads stuff has been rather difficult. Stuff that is not easy to compute. DVD's of me playing Hockey and Boxing when I was a kid. Pics of bikes. Pics of Clark Street Boston. Pictures of the bike shops I worked at. Pictures of buildings I lived in.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Adult dodge ball is stupid. I feel awful when I make people cry. Its just wrong. Those stupid balls make it so easy.... The effort never matches the velocity? How can that be?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do you think a baby could eat another baby?

First you need special bottle nipples that force them to bite as hard as possible to get milk, then a little dental surgery to give them sharp enough teeth, a few days without food, and then an emphatic yes.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
They cannot chew and swallow with efficiency. Blender operation training is problematic. So no...
But what if one of them is Russian? Also I’m talking ten month olds with teeth. And not like a cage match winner eats all kinda baby eating a baby. Well I’m not limiting us to that, cause that’s what I want. Like you could put baby in a baby food jar and spoon feed it cold, though I’m sure baby is more palatable when it’s warm. There’s options, but you think “no” and that’s ok in 2017.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
But what if one of them is Russian? Also I’m talking ten month olds with teeth. And not like a cage match winner eats all kinda baby eating a baby. Well I’m not limiting us to that, cause that’s what I want. Like you could put baby in a baby food jar and spoon feed it cold, though I’m sure baby is more palatable when it’s warm. There’s options, but you think “no” and that’s ok in 2017.
Baby Logic = Labrador retriever... Feedcentric mammals....