Quantcast

the random thought thread

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Assocations and Trustee Liability for Assocations and Trusts that change their fricken names every 5 bleeding minutes and want all their entities under one policy and present financials under old and new names with revised financials and declares a claim notification for contract award without tendering BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Anyone for Bass fishing?
I never catch any Bass except for Smallies. Way more Jumbo Yellow Perch and Walleyes here. Walleyes are fun to catch and are much tastier. Lake Erie has the best Bass fishing anywhere, except you can only eat 3 fish a month, Lake Ontario is clean so you can eat as many Perch as you can catch. I eat Perch 3 nights a week.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I went OTB on a ride last weekend and stuck my arms out to protect my gorgeous face. Of course my forearm landed right on a pointy rock. Hurt like a MFer. Swelling has gone down completely and I can now feel a small piece of bone floating around that chipped of my radius. Awesome.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Liam Neeson is such a badass in Taken. And not that over-the-top James Bond sort of badass either........it's the plausible type of badass.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I know that 30 is the new 20 or whatever, but I wish that my body would take impacts/heal like it did when I was 20...