Quantcast

the random thought thread

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
my lunch came in a heavy #12 brown bag; no handles.

that hasn't happened in a sow's age

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A kid I grew up with has died. He was 47. Massive heart attack while taking a ****. He was my only Canadian friend that lived here in the States. Howie was a good kid. His funeral is in Barrie and I am not currently allowed in Canada. His brother is so pissed at me right now....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Not allowed in Canada? Backstory? But seriously, sorry to hear about your friend.

Watching what were total strangers a day ago pack up and drive off with your stuff is hard...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
A kid I grew up with has died. He was 47. Massive heart attack while taking a ****. He was my only Canadian friend that lived here in the States. Howie was a good kid. His funeral is in Barrie and I am not currently allowed in Canada. His brother is so pissed at me right now....
a friend knows a guy who blacks out when he pushes too hard. turns out that "push" drops your blood pressure, and he has a larger than average pressure drop. he found out when he woke up to his girl trying to revive him on the bathroom floor.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
a friend knows a guy who blacks out when he pushes too hard. turns out that "push" drops your blood pressure, and he has a larger than average pressure drop. he found out when he woke up to his girl trying to revive him on the bathroom floor.
After my stroke the doctor warned me about pushing to hard.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was born in Canada to an American and a Canadian. In order for me to secure Social Security, and obtain my Pilots License I had to formally renounce my Canadian Citizenship once and for all. I had thought I had already completed the process. The Canadian are not the problem. US Border patrol won't let me back in....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I lost my data entry intern wench the other day. Now I'm falling behind on data entry. But, my sanity level has gone way up. Even just watching her walking around annoys me. Man oh man is she annoying.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
when FB says "gina wants to be your friend", i read it as "that girl who evacuated her bowels on her 21st bday back in the dorms who also let you do anal & toys wants to be your friend"

good to know i wont be judged here

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
when FB says "gina wants to be your friend", i read it as "that girl who evacuated her bowels on her 21st bday back in the dorms who also let you do anal & toys wants to be your friend"

good to know i wont be judged here
A girl after my own heart. :cupidarrow:

Good one turd pusher.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
right out of the sopranos....gigi died on the sh!tter...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
right out of the sopranos....gigi died on the sh!tter...
When we were little kids we used to play with match box cars for hours in his back yard. His sister was the neighborhood bully and hated me. I don't know why as I was always nice to her. Now that I have a lot of money she is very nice to me. Phug her...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Greg or Howie was a pig farmer. His family was very influential Polish family. I just thought of him as an ordinary guy. My friend. It turns out he was very generous to my family in my absence. I didn't really know him as a adult that well. I regret that. One less person who now has my back.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My neighbor is a peeping tom. Caught him again tonight. WTF? He broke his wrist trying to get away from me.... Cops said they would arrest me for assault if I don't call them first?? I swear I didn't touch him... I am a cyclist, I can run farther and faster then the average criminal....

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
My Canadian friend, just texted me and said he duct taped some chicks ass cheeks open and took her into the bush and beat her with his truck antenna.

she asked if he would molest her.

we're both at a loss for the next step. I suggested stun gunning her labia, her thought about macing them.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So we just hosted dinner for two of my daughters little friends, who were apparently, raised by wolves. Last time I saw/heard so much open mouthed cud chewing, was on a Central Valley dairy. :twitch:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
****in' stoners, was asked to look after a dog for a day, two days have passed and nothing from zee stoners. Just had to run this poor animal at 11:30pm because he is tearing their yard up and keeping the neighborhood awake, **** stoners and their she'll be right attitude.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
My neighbor is a peeping tom. Caught him again tonight. WTF? He broke his wrist trying to get away from me.... Cops said they would arrest me for assault if I don't call them first?? I swear I didn't touch him... I am a cyclist, I can run farther and faster then the average criminal....

Cool, time to buy a stripper coat then start doin' the windmill, you won't see him for a while coz he'll be batting himself into oblivion.